PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout Fusion Time Tables

Chill
19th February 2005, 06:59 PM
I was wondering, why don't we have times for Wipeout Fusion? First of all, the craft should be fully upgraded. If it isn't, you still have to complete some before entering your time. Wouldn't this work out? I mean, if the crafts aren't fully upgraded, they won't be any higher than the others, right? :?

Dimension
19th February 2005, 07:22 PM
This has been said before so even I know. There is a bug in fusion whereby if you crash in a certain way you can respawn further up the track, that and I believe I read that you can scrape along the outside of the track for a whole lap and do a better time than racing normally. Basically this means any posibility of fair times go out of the window.

BTW i've not played fusion, this is just what i've read on WOZ

Chill
19th February 2005, 07:34 PM
Dang, because Wipeout Fusion is the only game I got. No compatition. :cry:

Seek100
19th February 2005, 08:54 PM
Seriously dude, get yourself a copy of w'o", 2097 or w3o all 3 are much better and have far fewer bugs, though it is still possible to turbo scrape in w3o though it's very difficult to do without crashing.

If you're worried about price they are all dirt cheap, I got a near mint condition copy of w'o" from my local GAME store for a fiver - yep that's right £4.97, that's €7.20, or $9.41, or 0.02oz gold , or if you're still working on the silver standard 1.27oz silver. :)

Chill
19th February 2005, 08:56 PM
That is my plan, but my family is really struggling with money right now. I can probably get them in a month tops. :cry:

Lance
19th February 2005, 09:00 PM
this question has been answered multiple times in the forums. Chill, you said yesterday that you have read the WZ guidelines and FAQ, but clearly you have remembered nothing that was said in them. search the forums before asking these questions. these are such obvious questions that it is equally obvious that they would have already been asked.

this topic is closed.