PDA

View Full Version : WipEout Pure Website Videos

Ally Graham
15th February 2005, 07:50 AM
All files have synced audio and visuals.

The .avi video is ready for download.
http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EZNC6D6M0JB2X7XIG6OQY8MH

The .swf video is ready for download.
http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12MY1F1VRPOOE2GNTPF261D5YO

NOTE: Some files have been removed for possible leagal reasons.

You have 7 days before it is deleted off the server!
After the 7 days, the files will only be avaliable through invitation direct from someone.

Enjoy!

Any problems, suggestions, or comments, you can contact me on here or through messenger.

Hope I did not cause too many problems yesterday when alot of people were trying to download the files through messenger at once, it slowed my computer right down, and it gave up.
But now the files are easy to get to and online all the time.

Now what should my next project be?

yawnstretch
15th February 2005, 10:18 AM
Cheers! Im converting it into mp4 as we speak :D
Up next - images of the intro on my PSP :twisted:

G'Kyl
15th February 2005, 10:25 AM
Great work, Ally! Thanks a lot for the effort. We now can enjoy literally every piece of that clip in loops. Wonderfull! :)

Ally Graham
15th February 2005, 11:35 AM
Give me the details of what parts of the intro you want as pics, and it shall be done!

Seriously, it can be done if you let me know what you want. I have an image shack account, so no problems to get the images to the masses.

Ally Graham
15th February 2005, 12:42 PM
Sorry to double post, but big news!

Some people may have been trying to convert to mpg4 but with no luck, after a long time i am none the wiser to why this it, however, after a brain wave, 3GP_Converter can convert .flv to .mpg4! The answer was in front of me.
The quality is the same as the .flv file (the website video), so excellent quality!
Only thing is that the format is 4:3, so you will need to convert to 16:9 yourself, or let ur PSP do it by zooming in.

The .mpg4 video is ready for download
http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HUZ8MMRI2SP60PMRAFD1OEUGT

Mobius
15th February 2005, 01:38 PM
ah sweet!

i dont have a avi player so having it on mp4 rocks - cheers

Ally Graham
15th February 2005, 01:42 PM
No problems people.

Working on a perminent home for the files now.

Chill
15th February 2005, 03:57 PM
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!! We all help each other. Thank goodness I found this site!! :wink:

Sausehuhn
15th February 2005, 04:34 PM
Thanks alot!! ...I've a new screensaver now :lol:

@ Chill: yes, this site is a place for every person who need WipEout like a drug ;)

The funny thing is, here you get more informations about the game than on ign.com or gamespot.com. I do not mean the screenshots etc, I mean little things like "the game is in the year 2197". You will not find such informations anywhere else in the internet. :)
At this point I will say "thank you" to infoxicated, without him this site would not exists.

gbit
15th February 2005, 05:35 PM
Ally Graham,

Thanks for the videos. very nice work!

Lance
15th February 2005, 07:26 PM
which format is the smallest download for the full video? i'm on dial-up, sooooo......

gbit
15th February 2005, 08:20 PM
Lance, both the swf and screensaver are 10.9MB (the avi being 35MB)

Lance
15th February 2005, 09:19 PM
thanks, gbit. the avi would definitely be too much. although i did download a 130 meg game once.
once. ;)

Asche XL
15th February 2005, 11:19 PM
Quicktime anybody? please? (MAC USER)

and, is that video from CES 2004 footage? 'cause I saw some of those videos floating around, yet again, in avi format.

Sven
16th February 2005, 12:18 AM
QuickTime 6 can play mp4 files.

Ally Graham
16th February 2005, 08:17 AM
Just goes to show that new members can have a positive effect just a few days after joining!
I am sure that I can become a valued member and earn the respect of the forum elders.

Hope that does not sound over the top :?

Ally Graham
16th February 2005, 12:50 PM
I am sorry if this was illegal, I did not understand at first that i was possibly infringing on copyright, and if I was, I am truly sorry.
For this reason I have taken down the .mp3 and wav files.
Truly sorry for any offence caused.

I went OTT, I was trying to see how far I could go technically, and HAS caused problems.