PDA

View Full Version : WipEout Fusion Limited Edition

Sausehuhn
12th February 2005, 08:22 PM
I've some questions about the limited Edition of Fusion.
When the game came out you had the chance to buy a edition with the normal game and a bonus-DVD, too.
Now the questions:

- I've read somewhere that there is no booklet/manual in the game, is that right?
- does the Bonus-DVD (or maybe CD) only work in the PS2 or can I also put it into my computer and see what's on it?
- What stuff is on the Bonus-DVD?
and finally
- If I had the chance to buy a one, should I do so? Or is it just some boring stuff?

I'm a big fan of Fusion (yes, I know, the game has a bad flying style and Pure will be much much better [I really agree!]), so I think it would be a good buy, but I'm not sure.
I would like to here your opinions! :D

ResidentDante
22nd February 2005, 10:49 PM
Hmmm, this is strange. I have never heard about a limited or special edition of WipEout Fusion. Are you sure it exists? Any links or pics to show us? 8O

infoxicated
23rd February 2005, 07:40 AM
The only limited edition of Fusion was one with came with a lenticular sleeve over the box, which showed a picture of ships moving towards you as you tilted the box.

The only other thing I know of that might be out there is a press disk that was sent out before release that simply had lots of screens, art work, back story docs, and press release info on it.

There is no two disk version of Wipeout Fusion.

Sausehuhn
26th February 2005, 06:22 PM
Hey!

I've got it! I bought a Limited Edition on ebay! Man! That is so cool! In a few days I will have the game and of course a bonus DVD!!!! :D

PS: There's anotherone on ebay, too. If somebody is interested in it, he should take a look!

alnuva
8th March 2005, 07:45 AM
have you got it yet??? :?: :?:

Sausehuhn
8th March 2005, 04:47 PM
Yes! :D

stin
8th March 2005, 05:39 PM
;)

stevie :D

alnuva
9th March 2005, 01:37 PM
could you post some pics?
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Sausehuhn
9th March 2005, 03:03 PM
The pics aren't something new. Just a "few" screenshots, no artworks, sadly.

But the texts are also interesting and the high-quality covers of the game are also reaaaaally cool :D

Roger
9th March 2005, 03:49 PM
I'd like to see pictures of the actual game package! Scans, photos, PLEASE! :roll:

Sausehuhn
9th March 2005, 03:56 PM
you mean something like this?

>>> http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/ce/df/c8_1_b.JPG

???

The photo is not made by myself, usually the normal WipEout Fusion cover is not at the backside!

Maybe I will scan the animated front cover and try to make a animated gif, not sure.
I don't think I will make the press disk online, that's illegal.

PS: Does anybody know where I could find the font at the picture? Please answer in the "wipEout Fusion font" tread!

alnuva
9th March 2005, 04:08 PM
could you put the pic on photobucket?
i cant view anything on ebay!
stupid network! :evil:

Sausehuhn
9th March 2005, 04:17 PM
maybe I'm a n00b, but I do not know what "photobucket" is :?

Why it doesn't work?

... maybe another user could do that, I have no time at the moment, sorry :?

fusionfrenzy
15th May 2005, 06:24 PM
Nice find. I never knew a limited edition even existed, It was never reviewed or mentioned in the PS2 mag. Strange. *Goes ebaying*

Seek100
15th May 2005, 08:18 PM
Hmm, not strange in the slightest, really, do all it is is some different packaging, are game-mags expected to review a game every time it's re-released by the developer? It's the same game as wipEout Fusion therefore there's no real need to review it.

Aka-sho
28th October 2011, 04:17 PM
WipEout Fusion Press materials!
http://www22.atpages.jp/wipeout/wipeout/report/woF010.html

We Love WipEout all over the world ! :)

jesse9705
7th November 2011, 04:25 AM
Oh my, I wouldn't mind this special edition even with the glitches Fusion is known to have, Because hey if its wipeout its wipeout

F.E.I.S.A.R
1st December 2011, 02:37 PM
WipEOut Fusion Special Edition?
Someone better to an LP on that,like Sonic Adv 2 Special Edition did...