PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Mr. David Pegg

Dimension
8th February 2005, 09:55 AM
Who is David Pegg? He's got seconds and thirds at the majority of the W3O PAL tracks and i've still no idea who he is on the forum or otherwise, anybody any idea? No? :(

Lance
8th February 2005, 11:19 AM
he rarely posts in the forums; it's been months since his last one.
but he is very good. he used to be high in the records, and disappeared for a while. when he came back he found that his times had been thrashed and so he resolved to play Wipeout again. he does well. i believe ''Dave'' is part of his username on the forums

G'Kyl
8th February 2005, 11:25 AM
Talking about disappearances, does anybody know whatever happened to assayeah/Arnaud. I know he got a new job and said he could post only on weekends, yet I haven't heard anything from him in months. Is he at least fine?

Dimension
8th February 2005, 11:27 AM
K, cheers Lance, I was just curious that someone so high up there wasn't posting. As for arnaud, did he even ever post very often? I've only ever seen one or two by the man :?

Edit: found him, bigdave 238 :P :roll:

bigdave238
22nd August 2005, 07:17 PM
<life story>
Hi guys (and gals). Who am I? *mysterious laugh*. Well I don't know what to say, but I can tell you where I've been :) My wife, who is American, came over to stay in England with me. She was only able to stay for 6 months, then she had to go home. So, I went with her :). I'm currently living in Alabama, and plan to return home soon. I didn't bring my games with me :/ so I haven't been able to play. I've been looking around recently, trying to find a copy of Wip3out, or SE. We don't have an Internet connection, so I have to go out to get online, which isn't often. And then, generally I don't like posting on forums.. dunno why.. maybe I just need to get used to it, or something. :D
</life story>

Lance
22nd August 2005, 07:33 PM
so you miss Old Blighty, do ya? well, it's good to see you here; post when you can. you might like it. :D