PDA

View Full Version : Temtesh Bay Challenge , are you good enough?

Wamdue
7th March 2002, 10:16 PM
geeky part of the subject "are you good enough", but the Challenge is for real.

Is there any intrest in a complete Temtesh Bay Challenge?

By that I mean a quite different angle of choosing our scores.

:: Time trial only

:: All the best lap-times from
Course 1 Reverse
Course 2 Reverse
Course 3 Reverse

Should be posted, and then we could add the 3 times into one, and thus getting a winner, the deadline would be 2weeks.

The challenge isnt active yet, it all depends of if the rules are good, im just making a suggestion, also, if theres any intrest.

Confusion
8th March 2002, 01:53 AM
It's 3 am and I'm on the zone forum... blo0dy hell I have school tomorrow!

I'd be super interested. I got some fast times on Temtesh Bay 1 and 3 and I reckon I could get the handle of course 2.

Maybe you should do a dual event? Like Race and Time Trial times separate? Being totally honest TT events are boring for me... it's all about setting a fast time whilst avoiding those missiles from the AI for me. :smile:

Wamdue
8th March 2002, 07:23 AM
hmm yes, but then the times could be performed with a fluke, getting 4turbos on one lap or something.

Confusion
8th March 2002, 02:45 PM
True... but then that is why we have separate times? I dunno. Either way I would enter this challenge. Come to think of it I enter any Fusion related challenge... maybe not Zone ones!

Hyper Shadow
8th March 2002, 04:41 PM
I'm not too sure on this one, the challenge seems good enough, but the circuits that you have chosen are the ones that I hate the most.
Maybe if you made it longer than two weeks I might enter, between playing Shadowman 2 and THPS3

Wamdue
9th March 2002, 10:28 PM
really? i love the temtesh area (cept for the caves )

Hyper Shadow
10th March 2002, 12:23 PM
Hehe..Seems like I have a lot more time on my hands after all. There was me thinking that Shadowman 2 would take longer than 2 days to complete. I dunno eh?

Still you can't beat a quick fix on THPS3. :smile:

I still think that the challenge should be about a month, seeing as you have 3 circuits present on this challenge. You need a bit more time to really get going.

Confusion
20th March 2002, 07:27 PM
Is anyone other than myself and Wamdue even vaguely interested in this challenge?

jmoid
21st March 2002, 07:33 PM
oh yes indeed! count me in. temtesh bay's my favourite fusion track.

Confusion
22nd March 2002, 06:38 PM
Jmoid... show me your lap times! Nothing better than some competition. :smile:

Here are my times btw...

Temtesh Bay 1 Forward:
20:70 (Piranha, Prototype, Race)

Temtesh Bay 1 Reverse:
24:32 (Piranha, Prototype, TT)

Temtesh Bay 2 Forward:
34:58 (Piranha, Prototype, TT)

Temtesh Bay 2 Reverse:
35.04 (Piranha, Prototype, TT)

Temtesh Bay 3 Forward:
41.56 (Piranha, Prototype, TT)

Temtesh Bay 3 Reverse:
44.34 (Piranha, Prototype, TT)

I know I can do better on course 2... prolly shave off 2 secs soon.

Reverse Total So far:
103.7 seconds = 1 min 43.7 seconds

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Confusion on 2002-03-22 22:12 ]</font>

jmoid
23rd March 2002, 12:05 PM
ahem, er, well, er my ps2 seems to broken at the moment :wink: ...

ok will do, i'm still hitting florian zone mode at the moment 4 al's challenge, so i'll post them monday-ish :smile: