PDA

View Full Version : Please help me!

Mobius
25th December 2004, 04:42 PM
Hi, it's only me again.

i need a big favour off one of you. You see i got w3:se for christmas - it was bought off ebay for me. I opened the box up only to find what i beleive to be just wipeout 3.

the odd thing is the case is real and the right one but the disk andmanual are not.

i have tried getting in touch but the seller is adement i have the se - when i know i don't.

can someone out there plz put a photo of the box, manual and disk of w3 and se (either game in seperate photos) so i can prove i have got the wron goods.

cheers

stin
25th December 2004, 05:22 PM
I will try it for you through E-Mail ok?

stevie :)

EDIT= I do apoligise cos I can`t get my camera to download to work properly :cry:

so sorry about that.

Rapier Racer
25th December 2004, 08:18 PM
I've taken a picture for you and sent it to your email address, I don't know if it will be good enough as my copy of SE is the double pack but have a look and see

stin
25th December 2004, 08:44 PM
Assegai Developments

Thanxs and it`s does work but I don`t know about Mobius.

That is Wipeout 3 exactly the same colour!!!(The arrows are purple, blue and grey)

Mobius; If you have the same colour? then it`s not SE! The actual disc are (the arrows for SE) pink,blue and light blue.

stevie :)

Mobius
25th December 2004, 08:51 PM
k cheers - ad i sent you a pm with an alternate email adress to send it to (the hotmail account wont accept aol adresses :? )

have a look
g

Rapier Racer
25th December 2004, 09:00 PM
oh im such a dick I clicked on stindah's email liink instead of yours anyway it has been sent to the address you provided

Mobius
25th December 2004, 09:21 PM
got it mate cheers - now i have to get this sorted

--edit--

can someone get a photo of the wipeout 3 se box from the normal pack? (not the double but thanks for the trouble ad)

Roger
27th December 2004, 01:15 PM
Check yer inbox, mate!

Mobius
27th December 2004, 05:51 PM
cheers for that...but there has been a slight change of plan...

anyone want a copy of wip3out? :P

Rapier Racer
27th December 2004, 07:07 PM
lol you'll be lucky it's SE everyones after if they don't already have it

Mobius
27th December 2004, 07:26 PM
i found the double pack in a shop - the only problem wa they had lost the wo3se disk - i think some1 doesnt want meh to have it :(

Gonaka
27th December 2004, 07:56 PM
my s:e box got melted cuz i left it too near a fire =c but ill just replace the box for another, the game etc arent touched!

Gonaka
27th December 2004, 07:57 PM
im sure if we all pullled together we could have a scan for wip3out s:e for ya then send it to u :D

Rapier Racer
27th December 2004, 09:15 PM
do you still need a pic of the 3 SE cover on its own? I just relised I have such a pic if you still need it. If you want the double pack you can get it from HMV's website

Gonaka
28th December 2004, 12:54 AM
http://www.cdcovers.cc/psx_w.php :D

Rapier Racer
28th December 2004, 10:36 AM
interesting, I've never seen that cover around before how many covers did they make for this game?

Mobius
28th December 2004, 10:55 AM
Cant get the site to work :(

I might just trawl thru every gaming shop i can to find the game.

Gonaka
28th December 2004, 06:28 PM
hmmm i never actually looked at the link myself, but i just did and they have got the instruction manual down as the front cover. the real front cover was blue with a pink title and the lines of the craft from the wip3out cover can be seen is a slightly lighter shade of the cover

2SU
28th December 2004, 06:43 PM
The SE Disk is the same as Wip3out - EXCEPT :: it is white with blue arrows on and has wipeout 3 special edition printed on it somewhere in small writing

Rapier Racer
28th December 2004, 07:37 PM
the real front cover was blue with a pink title and the lines of the craft from the wip3out cover can be seen is a slightly lighter shade of the cover

sounds like the one I know

http://www.geocities.com/songen_grey/wipeout_3_se_cover.jpg

Gonaka
28th December 2004, 08:00 PM
yea,thats exactly it. to my knowledge there only was one version of s:e anyways, and as mentioned above the cd art was the same except for blue arrows instead of creme etc seen on wip3out.
good luck in your search for s:e. i as well as anyone else on the forums who has a copy (not the double pack, which takes away some of the charm :wink: ) will tell u it rocks to own! =D

Axel
29th December 2004, 05:01 PM
Well I ordered my SE from amazon. I'm just hoping to GOD that it's all genuine and stuff :D

Rapier Racer
29th December 2004, 06:07 PM
did you go for the single disk one or a the double pack? that double pack info could cause confusion as it says Wipeout 3/Destruction Derby 2

Axel
29th December 2004, 11:21 PM
Single, it was the only way to be sure. It specifically had SE on it. I wasn't too sure about the double pack version. Now just to wait for it to arrive. Bloody xmas post :(

DuraFlex
2nd January 2005, 09:32 PM
Well, i'm also looking for this game. In another topic someone mentioned amazon, but the problem is you have to pay there with a creditcard(visa, maestro, ... ).

Problem is that i dont have a card like that. I can do money transfers, but noone seems to accept those. Any hints?

update:
I'm about it, i still found the double pack on a german online order site. The transport is almost costing the same as the game itself but I'm happy I still found it...