PDA

View Full Version : Cubiss Float 2 Forward Ice ramp shortcut

Confusion
7th March 2002, 05:19 PM
I read this on the Fusion forums and it appears that their really is an ice ramp on the course.

I've activated it three times now but I'm still a little unsure as to how exactly I've done this. Maybe someone on here already knows?

EDIT:
Actually I've just found out... I think you have to "tip" the front side of it... a quake seems to work here. Maybe a grenade too?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Confusion on 2002-03-07 18:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Confusion on 2002-03-07 18:41 ]</font>

infoxicated
7th March 2002, 06:07 PM
From what I can remember it's a quake that does it :smile:

Wamdue
7th March 2002, 09:30 PM
do you mean the jump thats made available by shooting some ice? or?

could you please describe the location of this jump.

nevermind, found it.

Its about one turn after the cave-freeform area, the activation pad that is, or is that another short-cut.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wamdue on 2002-03-08 08:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wamdue on 2002-03-08 08:21 ]</font>

infoxicated
8th March 2002, 08:34 AM
That's a different one!

I haven't tried it myself, but I've been told you have to quake to make the ramp move.

Hyper Shadow
8th March 2002, 12:32 PM
The only ice ramp I know is the Quake activated one that Foxxy is going on about. The only activation pad that I've seen is the one which opens the warehouse door later on in the track.

Wamdue
8th March 2002, 09:50 PM
is the quake activated one,the one that is like a jump right before the last short tunnel before the finish line?

infoxicated
9th March 2002, 11:15 AM
No - it's the one you arrive at by taking the right hand route through the caves.

I think!

Hyper Shadow
9th March 2002, 02:19 PM
Boy, this is sure getting confusing.

There is the quake activated ice jump at the end of the cave free-form.

There is the shortcut through the warehouse type section by hitting an activation pad.

There is a jump near the end of the course which needs a missile to open.

Thats all of the ones that I can think of at the mo.

So which one are we talking about??? :???:

Zebula77
12th April 2002, 08:22 AM
You can destroy that ice wall any number of ways; rockets, missiles, grenades and the quake. But you need a turbo to clear the jump, or at least it helps. :lol:

zaarock
13th April 2002, 06:33 PM
i know that shortcut. In course3 is a better one there is wall when you go down and shoot the snow wall and you ride down and you see a turbo what doesent work or something