PDA

View Full Version : back to the old angular font thing again

Gonaka
21st October 2004, 01:05 AM
hohum. lol anyways! i got my comp up and running (but my music HHD is ruined - no more WO fusion soundtrack! noooooo!) anyways, i was lookin in my FONTS folder and found the ORIGINAL angular font used and created by tDR. I have no idea how it got there,but i have it and it is perfect - when placed next to the font i made its a lot better spaced out.

if anyone is interested then let me konw here, or maybe ill give the file to infox: and he could put it on the download section maybe?

Let me know your thoughts

Rapier Racer
21st October 2004, 01:07 AM
oooooo I'm interested very much so!

infoxicated
21st October 2004, 08:52 AM
Yeah, fire it my way and I'll add it to the downloads section. :)

Gonaka
21st October 2004, 11:48 AM
check your email infox! 8)

Gonaka
24th October 2004, 06:15 PM
hey, add me in MSN and ill send the font directly to anyone who wants it:

jme_ff8@hotmail.com

Mobius
24th October 2004, 06:55 PM
isnt the font already on the downloads section?

---the f500 font---

i think this is the official font as it is meantioned ont he back of the wip3out box (look carefully as it in very small writing)

g

stin
24th October 2004, 07:15 PM
Send!

stevie :)

Gonaka
24th October 2004, 08:35 PM
yea i made that F500 font, it the same, but the official one has tighter letters and thinner lines, youll notice the difference when u see them side by side ^_^

infoxicated
25th October 2004, 08:58 AM
check your email infox! 8)Thanks - turned out I already had it when I went to unstall it! :)

yuusen
25th October 2004, 10:35 PM

I'm definitely interested in getting my hands on a tDR original. I hope Infox doesn't receive any legal problems (if he decides to post it to the downloads section of the site) if the font is protected by copyright.

Any chance of mailing it to me, /.L1B3R7Y_? My email address is at the bottom of my post if you find time to do so.

Is anyone familiar with Büro Destruct (http://www.burodestruct.net/bureaudestruct/) and their font collection (http://www.typedifferent.com)? The head of BD used to work for tDR, their influence on his design style is noticable.

¥