PDA

View Full Version : Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

megashock5
7th October 2004, 01:28 PM
OK, so after two nights of trying I finally got Gold on the sixth track and was presented with the 'congratulations' message saying that I had unlocked the Pihranna Challenge. It then said 'Good Luck'

and a minute later it still said 'Good Luck'

friggin' PS2 froze up - no chance to save

:(

DaMiGi63
7th October 2004, 04:02 PM
I've been there too many time's mate :x ,you just reset and get right back in the game and brush it off as one of the P S 2's shortcomings :twisted: , try keeping the lens clean :wink: ,it does help overcome that :D ,refer to the topic "PS 2 Disk read error",I posted a suggestion in that one

megashock5
8th October 2004, 05:57 PM
Okay, tried again last night. Came in 2nd multiple times. Brother-in-law called me and kept me on the phone about an ebay auction he was trying to win. I kept playing and a few minutes later got gold without even realizing I was in the lead when I came to the finish. :)

Skipped the animation this time and saved right away. Then it was time for the hip hop history show on Vh1. Tonight will be challenge 1!

G'Kyl
9th October 2004, 04:47 AM
Good driving, megashock5. :) I often do it that way: Trying to beat new challenges, tracks, anything can be very difficult. What helps is to try as hard as you can for some time on the first day and then come back with an untroubled mind the next one and just do some flying. For some reason it's better to not think while you drive - same as with your phone call, I suppose. ;)

Ben

element42
11th October 2004, 12:19 PM
i had that problem and couldn't get past it :evil: ... luckily i had a psone avaiable to get past it on. doesn't happen on the next congratulations screen oddly enough :?