PDA

View Full Version : Just started

Bress
24th September 2004, 04:28 PM
Hi
I play and finish the WO3 a couple years ago!
I am trying WO Fusion now...
I like to know if is any championship going on?

... power to the people 8)

Bress

Lance
24th September 2004, 04:53 PM
hi, Bress, welcome to the forums.
right now there don't seem to be any active challenges going on, but you could start one in the 'Arena' section of the forums.
however, there are records to be broken listed in the times tables on our main site. these are only for variations of Wipeout 2097/XL and variations of Wipeout 3 and Wipeout 3 SE. no, there will not be any Fusion records because Fusion has the re-spawn bug and does not keep proper records anyway. not to mention that there are already so many records tables available for the highly competitive Wipeout fan and the site's owner/maintainer does not have time for the huge amount of work that adding more tables requires. i hope to see you putting up some times on the Wipeout version you choose. :)

Chill
14th January 2005, 05:47 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
--
Welcome to the site, Bress!! Uh, that's about it!! :D

G'Kyl
14th January 2005, 05:59 PM
You do realize this is a rather late welcome, yes? ;-) Though I take it you know each other?

Chill
16th January 2005, 09:21 PM
Who, Me? If me, no, we don't know each other, i just like messin' around. :wink: