PDA

View Full Version : Most popular Team.

Lumpster
16th September 2004, 07:21 PM
Which is your favorite team and why?

My favorite team is Qirex,
I love the tricky powerslide handling.

The heavy racers in Wipeout 3 are in my opinion the true heirs of the "Fat Guys"
(Bowser & Donkey Kong) from the original Super Mario Kart, which was the best game ever!

Roger
16th September 2004, 08:54 PM
Hi. Lumpster, welcome to the 'zone! I'm sure you'll enjoy the company :)

Favourite team, hmm. Well, I used to be a hardcore AG-Sys fanatic, wouldn't touch anything else 'cause I wanted to prove that the "red and white" could put up a fight. But then Zargz convinced me to pick up the Icaras, 'cause that's really the only way to get into the top of the charts.

So you might say my brain chooses Icaras, but my heart chooses AG-Sys. Let's be friends! :D

xEik
16th September 2004, 09:22 PM
Welcome to WipeoutZone, Lumpster. :) If you want to tell us what's your favourite team, use this thread instead.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1483

I won't be locking the topic unless someone insists on posting in it (you know, locked topics look ugly ;) )

Lance
16th September 2004, 10:15 PM
effectiveness has its own sort of beauty.

--------

hi Lumpster. welcome to the forums.

on a side note, please avoid starting a new thread if the topic is already covered in an existing thread. you'll find that this sort of topic in particular [favourite ship, favourite weapon, favourite racetrack, etc] has already been covered very thoroughly, so to add your own favourites, use the already existing topics on the subject.

Lumpster
16th September 2004, 10:29 PM
Oops, my bad, I hadn't looked through the whole site yet.....guess I was just itching to post!

Lance
16th September 2004, 11:29 PM
quite understandable :)