PDA

View Full Version : WipEout Fusion side down?

Sausehuhn
21st August 2004, 08:28 PM
Hey, has anyone seen the Fusion-side??? I don't find it! It's more than a week down!

Mobius
21st August 2004, 08:38 PM
i aint seen it either....it is still on the serach engines.

i think sony have removed the site as the sister site stopthetrack.co.uk (used in the advertising for the game).

shame really but dont take my word for it as i dont know anything and infoxicated is good at that kind of stuff.

George

stin
21st August 2004, 09:37 PM
I`d thought of that and looks like this is the last one cos it`s had happened before.

stin :)

infoxicated
22nd August 2004, 02:41 PM
From what I've been told, it's been taken down and wont be returning.

*sniff* oh... how could they do that to the completely pointless spam-fest that was the above and below topic.... :roll: :wink:

rhys
22nd August 2004, 04:54 PM
Does this mean we can now have fusion league tables?
Or have I got the wrong end of the stick here...

infoxicated
22nd August 2004, 07:19 PM
If it was worth doing it, then yeah... I guess that would mean we could have tables for Fusion. But it's so easy to cheat, or get a good time by grinding round the corners rather than flying a good lap, that it's not something I'll be doing.

Lance
22nd August 2004, 07:32 PM
[reads infox's line about the ''above and below'' topic and just laaaaaaaaaaffs..............]
the Opera forums have a couple of similar topics, but they're a bit more entertaining because the Opera posters are wittier and more mature. or maybe that just means that since i'm more mature, it takes a different set of funnies to amuse me.

but the official Fusion forums were stLL godawful, goddammit. :)

[potential objectors please note that those last two words were not capitalised]

Sausehuhn
27th August 2004, 05:06 PM
Hey, good news for all the people who liked theFusion-website:

It's still there. I visited the goodtechnology-website, because they designed the Fusion-website. So I searched a little bit and I found this:

http://show.goodtech.co.uk/wipeout/ :P

lunar
27th August 2004, 08:12 PM
I`m sure it didn`t used to say "warning shield energy low" when you first loaded it - maybe its a subtle joke. quite beautiful bit of sound... I hit refresh 3 times just to hear it. it makes other very cool noises too.

Asayyeah
28th August 2004, 05:02 PM
I agree with most of you , the fusion board was crappy , and i won't cry to see it deseapearing, but....BUT... B U T they could have been maintaining the zone tables.... ( cause no cheaters there )

Hellfire_WZ
28th August 2004, 05:40 PM
Yeah, not too sad to see the forum go. It was okay for the first six months after the game came out when there were some good people on there to compete with, but it descended into chaos after that. I'm in agreement with Asayyeah that the Zone leagues should have stayed though... :wink: