PDA

View Full Version : recomendation?

HeMan
23rd June 2004, 09:00 PM
I might buy a PS2 in a short time. Now i have a question for all you wipeout fans. Would you recomend wipeout fusion to a guy, that has only played wipeout XL on a computer and liked it. Is fusion worth the money, or should i just find wipeout xl/2097?

Piranha Advancements
23rd June 2004, 09:32 PM
Buy the PS2 and get yourself the many other better games.

If you absolutely must buy a Wipeout game,I'd say try to get a hold off Wipeout:SE or XL.But if you can't find them both,I'll buy you a beer and you hook me up with She-Ra.

HeMan
24th June 2004, 07:21 AM
It is that bad, huh? :)

piranha wiper
24th June 2004, 12:01 PM
wf is an alright game not as good as the previos games for ps1, find it at a cheap price easy enough to find now, best bet for internet do a search on kelkoo.com, im still looking for wipeout xl and se without them being in double packs

yuusen
24th June 2004, 04:53 PM

im expecting my replacement ps2 to arrive tomorrow. if it does ill post "returners review of wipeout fusion"—detailing my response to the game after not playing it for over a year—some time next week. i have been playing a lot of 2097 and Special Ed recently and would like to record the transition to the current generation; especially after learning a lot more than i already knew about fusion here at w3zf.

¥

Rapier Racer
24th June 2004, 09:56 PM
You should just buy it because I believe it's rather cheap now, so you'll get your moneys worth, s only about £10

science
24th June 2004, 11:20 PM
Here's your answer(s): http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1426

HeMan
25th June 2004, 10:04 AM
Thanks everybody.