PDA

View Full Version : most annoying things ever

piranha wiper
3rd June 2004, 11:26 AM
i hate those wuss wagons on korodera, the big jump near the end just after the long section with lots of turbo pads i always get picked up by one and i dont need it and then i lose my top class position. and being hit by another pilot and getting a turbo bosst of them and go smashing into a wall! :evil: god dammit

G'Kyl
3rd June 2004, 12:15 PM
Oh yes, Wipeout 1sure has most of the annoying features in any Wipeout game up until 3 (haven't had a chance to play Fusion so far). I don't complain much about the wuss wagon, though, since on can quickly figure out how much "off" the track you can go and after which line the coders decided to reset your craft. ;) That doesn't mean I disagree with you - I think there is at least a hand full of points where the designers should have decided to leave players more freedom in choosing their racing line.

EDIT: I almost forgot another annoyance that's been itching me ever since I started playing 2097. Since music tracks get changed every new race you never get to hear the full songs. Problem is that most of them get better the longer they run. So I had to make a copy of every Wipeout game in order to turn off ingame music and listen to the soundtrack seperately. This has always slightly turned down my enthusiasm to start "setting up the game" in the first place.
Anyway, since I mostly don't listen to any music when doing time trial, this has fortuanately stopped being a serious issue. :)

Ben

piranha wiper
3rd June 2004, 12:17 PM
fusion has a few bad things about it that are hard to figure out why they are happenning

G'Kyl
3rd June 2004, 12:26 PM
fusion has a few bad things about it that are hard to figure out why they are happenning

What things do you mean? I am sorry, but I have little to no idea of how Fusion plays. :|

Ben

piranha wiper
3rd June 2004, 12:30 PM
your ship blows up for some reason on a track called katmoda 12 and it does happen for a reason im not quite sure what it is u may need to check on the fusion forums

Shem
3rd June 2004, 12:39 PM
your ship blows up for some reason on a track called katmoda 12 :o
I knew WF was full of bugs, but THIS???....

piranha wiper
3rd June 2004, 12:43 PM
woooooohw now ther shem it s full of bugs if there is i woud like to know, it is like when u use a activation pad or watever its called (ill have to check) u go through a seeeeecreeet aaareeeaa (an elusive and yet dramatic way of talkin and they gave me an F in english exams) it closes on you that is if some one else did it before hand and u go thrugh the same gate, squish

Alphonse75020
3rd June 2004, 05:01 PM
Korodera is my prefered track in WipEout...
one of the easiest

piranha wiper
11th June 2004, 07:44 AM
how come when on rapier class there is always one leader all the way through the tournment, like arian tetsuo is always first util you take over them?
its alright if its paul jackson then its easy to play catch up

G'Kyl
11th June 2004, 08:10 AM
That's the point, I assume. They didn't want to make it that easy. :)

piranha wiper
11th June 2004, 08:11 AM
so why not have a mix of leaders

G'Kyl
11th June 2004, 08:14 AM
Because having a single driver always finishing in front of the other AI pilots makes it much more difficult to come out first in the entire chamionship.

piranha wiper
13th June 2004, 02:22 PM
oh yeah i forgot about the points thing that does make more sence now