PDA

View Full Version : PS1 engine

sexyminx
28th May 2004, 05:34 PM
Looking at the footage from E3, Wipeout Pure (excellent name :D ) looks very much like it's using the ORIGINAL PS1 handling - used in the three PS1 games and not Wipeout Fusion one. This can only be a good thing !!

This game is going to be awesome if they cut back on all the fluff in wipeout fusion and make a PURE version of wipeout, based on the original engine...plus zone mode of course :P

Asche XL
28th May 2004, 05:47 PM
This game is going to be awesome if they cut back on all the fluff in wipeout fusion and make a PURE version of wipeout, based on the original engine

yeah man, everyone knows that. We've all been hopin for another XL just read the threads

I just wish this was coming out for ps2 instead!

Lance
28th May 2004, 06:30 PM
or another 3
and some might even want another like the original.

whatever happens, it seems odd that we got 3 Wipeouts for one machine in the first four years, but only one for the successor machine in the nExt four years. i wonder what they've been thinking.

hi... um... uh... sexyminx. [that feels weird to say that ;) ], welcome to the forums

yuusen
28th May 2004, 07:47 PM

yeah, weve been busting our chops about a high res XL/2097 for a while now, therefore i have nothing new to add to this thread but:

welcome to the zone, you sexyminx! :lol:

¥

Asayyeah
28th May 2004, 11:05 PM
Dawn a 'pure' zone ( the only stuff i loved from Fusion)

And wellcome to the board fellow zone pilot :wink: