PDA

View Full Version : how rare?!?!?!??

piranha wiper
25th May 2004, 06:49 PM
how rare is an original wipeout platinum? coz ive never seen one until my mate decided to have one in his car

xEik
25th May 2004, 07:38 PM
The one I own is Platinum. It's in fact, the last I bought.
I have 2097, 3 and 1 (bought in this order)

As a side note, my 2097 is also Platinum (I was a late PSX buyer).

piranha wiper
29th May 2004, 09:45 PM
2097 was brought out platinum

Roger
30th May 2004, 04:28 PM
I've got three copies of 2097: two platinum and one "regular". Paid the most for the "non platinum": 20 euros second hand. The platinum ones were on sale - 5 euros each.

piranha wiper
9th July 2004, 03:58 PM
and another thing, how rare is wipeout 2097 regular any ways???? i just bought one today for £5 (bargain eh?) coz i asked if it was wright to cheat if i could get so far coz its broke bla bla bla, and i have never seen a regular one of these, especially were i live so just wanted to know who else has these 'regulars'??

Lance
9th July 2004, 05:16 PM
''right how rare is a wipeout original wipeout platinum''
what does this mean? please write questions so that they make sense and actually ask something definite.

''u wont ever see a non plat 2097''
where do you dig up these boldly stated but wrong opinions? please state as fact only those things which you actually know to be facts, not those things you just suspect to be or wish to be facts. if there is any doubt about the accuracy of a statement, then that doubt should be expressed as a part of the statement, for example: 'i'm not sure, but i think there were never any WO2097 copies issued that were not labeled as platinum.'

piranha wiper
9th July 2004, 05:32 PM
yeah alright i admit it i was wrong :oops: i have edited my other post

Lance
9th July 2004, 05:36 PM
how about editing the original question as well?

edit: thank you