PDA

View Full Version : wipe out school

cool lover
23rd April 2004, 05:49 PM
Hi cool lover here just to let you`s know i`m off to wipeout school tomorow for 1 week :D i think it will be good. If you are wondering where it is? It`s in france, the teacher is ASAYYEAH :-? I just hope he does not work me too hard.I will let you all know how I get on, I only hope at the end of the week I will be able to beat him and stin when i get home.

cool lover 8)

Lance
23rd April 2004, 06:35 PM
have fun. :)
but... um... lots of luck beating Arnaud!
:o

Asayyeah
23rd April 2004, 06:41 PM
i sent back the invitation to Cool Lover, i am glad and happy she comes to France, discovering my shiny sunny Normandie!! 8) 8)
And of course playing Wipeout... :P

Lance
23rd April 2004, 06:47 PM
somehow i never think of Normandie as sunny; i'm always envisioning that William the Conqueror stuff, the fleet setting out on a grey day to crush the Saxons

Asayyeah
23rd April 2004, 06:55 PM
Times are changing, Lance :)
Normandie in few years will look like Florida now 8) , but bad news for you, Florida will be soon a frozen territory!! Think about a quick migration to Normandie

Lance
23rd April 2004, 07:22 PM
it feels close to 90 degrees Fahrenheit/32.2 Celsius at the moment, so i suspect that the freeze may have been put on hold

cool lover
24th April 2004, 08:08 AM
hi everyone i leave scotland today and fly to france to start school i hope to be a top wiper at the end off the week so please wish me luck :)

cool lover 8)

G'Kyl
24th April 2004, 08:19 AM
Whew, me being from Saxony, I'm glad that today we don't fight with axes and shouvels but neGcons and d-pads (EDIT: nice line of comparison, I just thought ;) ).

Ah, this brings back memories from seminars called "1066" and the like... *g*

Ben

Asayyeah
25th April 2004, 06:20 PM
:o Alarm report :o
Scottish woman ....alone.....invides Normandy...

Any kind of Help is wellcome!! :lol:

G'Kyl
25th April 2004, 09:43 PM
Face it, Asayyeah, they`re striking back, and there`s nothing you can do about it this time. ;) And expect no help from this pilot, as I, as a Saxon, consider myself on their side. *g*

Ben

Asayyeah
25th April 2004, 11:31 PM
:evil: Nobody's on my side ? :evil: Asayyeah versus rest of the world 8)
Maybe could i find definetely a good looking place where i can play in calm.... Personnaly i suggest Gare d'Europa ( looks like my shipping industrial town of Le Havre in less dark 8) ) But actually try to imagine the brightness of Porto Kora with big sun & seagulls and transpose it to Gare D'Europa , the result will be close what Le Havre looks like these days 8) 8)

And i am sure it is not Cool Lover who bring his scottish sun into her luggages.....cause there's no sun in Scotland :lol:

stin
26th April 2004, 01:59 PM
Asayyeah!! No sun in SCotland??!!! it`s very warm and sunny here!!! I`m planning to have a barbie tonight :wink: . Hey cool lover would you like to come? :roll:

stin :lol:

cool lover
2nd May 2004, 01:18 PM
Hi everyone i`m home from wipeout school :cry: it was very good.There was only one problem ,i still cant use a NEG but apart from that i will soon be in the top 10 in score boards so all watch out :D .It was alot off hard work at least 10hrs wipeout a day asayyeah made it look so easy ,but then he is a pro.

cool lover 8)

lunar
3rd May 2004, 11:49 PM
Glad you had a great time, CL.

I`ve had a couple of holidays in Normandy.....

Assayeah, nearest I`ve been to Le Havre is is St Valery en Caux (huge waves hitting the sea wall and getting us all wet, which was a great game :lol: ) and Fecamp (Benedictine bliss).

I`ve also been on the Peninsula, round all the famous beaches and museums. I recommend everyone to visit Normandy. Next time I`m there I will look for you Arnaud.....

Asayyeah
6th May 2004, 09:01 PM
Next time I`m there I will look for you Arnaud.....
It will be a great honor for me to meet you in Normandy, maybe you could go by Southampton ferries to Le Havre and then spend the day in Le Havre.
If you often go to France it would be great to meet eachother

xEik
6th May 2004, 09:20 PM
It's a shame assayeah didn't frequent that much the forums during the whole year I spent in Bretagne. :(
We could have arranged some competition.

lunar
7th May 2004, 07:31 PM
Like a lot of english people we love to go on our holidays in France. I`ve even been to Disneyland Paris :o

I couldn`t get away without the folks, no spare time in my life :( , but next time we`re over there I will pack my neg and come to Le Havre :wink: