PDA

View Full Version : Table

Rapier Racer
18th April 2004, 11:30 PM
Why don't you have a table for Wipeout times? aren't there enough people with the game to make it worth while? :(

Lance
18th April 2004, 11:57 PM
i thought we just discussed this in another thread you started. it's that much more work for infox, who has very little available time as it is, and while the game does have its fans, there just aren't as many of them as for the second and third games in the series. even though 2097/XL is far more popular than the original, you don't see all that many people competing even on the records tables for it. WO1 just isn't worth the extra work, and infox has already said that there will be no more tables than there are now

Rapier Racer
19th April 2004, 12:28 AM
thanks for that lance and no we did not discuss that, you simply said there wasen't one and not why. i am sorry i didn't mean to upset you

Lance
19th April 2004, 12:35 AM
aha. thought i might have mentioned the reasons since i am usually verbose enough to over-explain stuff

zargz
19th April 2004, 02:38 PM
YOU said it! (^________^)

Lance
19th April 2004, 07:20 PM
^_______^

i know me

infoxicated
19th April 2004, 10:31 PM
:lol:

Funny how a lot of the Lance comedy moments come from Lance on Lance comments. ;)

Asayyeah
20th April 2004, 12:16 AM
i looking forward to see that new sitcome ' the Lance Comedy Comments' issues from the best private joke you ve done!! :)

piranha wiper
12th September 2004, 03:14 PM
so if infox hasnt got much time on his hands is it ok for me or any one else to post them in this section like i have done be before and not be frowned upon? and can we make them sticky topics or not? just that i have been practicing and have got some new times :)

Task
12th September 2004, 04:58 PM
The proper place to post something like that would be the Arena section.

There might even be one. That would be good to check.

You could create one big "challenge" (best times for WO1), or a bunch of little challenges (each topic being best times for one particular track), whatever you like.

Anyone can make a challenge, the tables need no always be involved.