PDA

View Full Version : WO 3 Records

Rapier Racer
12th April 2004, 04:14 AM
Well it was easy enough to get into the top ten on the record tables for WO 2097 but WO 3 tables im not even going to put my times up, i don't know how racers you do it, the only possible way i could beat you would be with excessive weapon use and even then probably not! :o

Lance
12th April 2004, 04:46 AM
how much weapon use is excessive? :D
i know some of those times look impossible when you first see them, but they're not. don't be discouraged; use them as inspiration; race again and again and you will find that you gradually discover how to go faster

Rapier Racer
12th April 2004, 10:57 AM
yeah i'll keep on trying, i've put my records up for the first two tracks if you want a laugh

Lance
12th April 2004, 05:56 PM
i saw your 2097 times yesterday; they're not as bad as you say. better than my first times. as to the Porto Kora times, for a long time, my best with Icaras was 1:15.xx. then i got more serious and practiced. don't forget that Porto Kora in PAL WO3 is raced by and has records for more people than any other version and is therefore harder to crack

Rapier Racer
12th April 2004, 08:16 PM
i intend to keep at it, I've been in a wipeout frenzy since joining this site, WO 3 being the one thats played most, used to be fusion but there doesen't seem to be any point in playing that at the moment since there are no tables for it here.