PDA

View Full Version : Lots of rare ps1 controllers at psxshop.nl

Cobol
11th April 2004, 08:37 PM
I've just found this online store that sells some of the most rare ps1 controllers. They've got airpads, unofficial jogcons, black negcons, a negcon with a wheel like the jogcon, and other controllers with a wheel integrated around the d-pad.

But I can't understand the language and I don't know if they sell worldwide.

Take a look: http://217.67.230.176/index.php/cPath/26_131

Can anybody translate the information pages and say if they send items to other countries and what pay methods they accept?

Lance
11th April 2004, 09:00 PM
i would love to try an airpad.

i can sorta half-ass read the dutch [damned if i know how, but there ya go], but not well enough to tell if they ship elsewhere or to communicate with them to find out. [it does say that they ship within 24 hours, but not what limits there are on where they ship.] sorry about that. the language buttons at the top right don't accomplish anything. the one for English isn't even clickable, and if i click the one for French, it just reloads the page still in Dutch!

Cobol
11th April 2004, 09:34 PM
I had forgotten that the altavista translator (http://www.world.altavista.com) can barely translate dutch text. But I still don't see anything related to foreign shipping and payment methods.

Lance
11th April 2004, 09:41 PM
lol. next time, maybe instead of my half-assed reading of the original, maybe i should try an online translator. for some reason, that didn't even occur to me, even though i had just come from your post about neGcons with the links to the japanese pages where i Did think about using a translator. the mind is a strange and dangerous thing

Asayyeah
11th April 2004, 10:48 PM
I just finished to mail that site to know more concerning buying objects.

djb
14th April 2004, 09:00 PM
i questioned them about the black negcons, but got no reply other than they would be having an english language version of the site up and running in a couple of weeks, hope this is helpful :wink:

Asayyeah
14th April 2004, 10:48 PM
No response for me too

JABBERJAW
14th April 2004, 11:24 PM
I ordered one so we should find out in a couple of weeks

JABBERJAW
28th April 2004, 02:20 AM
these A-holes are screwing me at the moment. I ordered the negcon a while ago, the check has cleared, but no message sent to me, and no reply to any of my emails regarding this. Does anyone live near this company so I can make a personalized visit and introduce them to my 9 1/2 Nike. :evil:

Cobol
28th April 2004, 10:42 PM
So you had to pay before they deliver the order??
I've checked the site again (now in english) and some items, the neGcon is between them, are not in stock but they say the following:
Availability: Warehouse extern
Delivery time: Within 14 days

I hope it's only a delay and that you finally get what you ordered or that you get your money back. Now I feel a little guilty for posting the link to the store.

JABBERJAW
29th April 2004, 01:15 AM
It's not your fault. These Jack-A's haven't even responded to 5 emails now. I don't mind if it is a delay, but at least they should tell me by email.