PDA

View Full Version : XL EMU TIMES!

Mano
26th January 2004, 08:12 AM
Well here we go, emu times as they cannot be counted on the tables infox gave me the idea to post a topic were pilots that use emulators can post their times, so here is the first time im going to post:

EMU = PSXEVEN (using petes D3D graphic plugin, eternal spu plugin) - frame rate limit: 60 fps
*NEGCON
Wipeout XL (NTSC) - Arcade Mode - Talon´s Reach - Phantom

Pirahna

lap 1 = 0:16.2
lap 2 = 0:18.3
lap 3 = 0:16.2
lap 4 = 0:16.2
lap 5 = 0.16.1

race time: 1:23.0

**Fastest lap time (not on this race): 15.8

*edit : im updating times, from now on i will just edit the post everytime i get a better time so i wont clutter the topic too much.

*edit2: just changed emus, as this one supports negcon and i really wanted to play with it as i havent had the chance often because the best emu option (epsxe) doesnt support it, this emu has no cd audio support for the game (which is a big letdown) and only runs XL, as the other games have problems in it...

I already thought the NegCon was a superior controller but didnt used it for the previous reasons, and now that i do man it sure does make a difference, my times are more consistent, and i shaved more than 1 second of my best lap (i did a 16.1 sec lap but not on my best race time), this on the first time i try the controller seriously!

gbit
27th January 2004, 12:40 AM
Emulator: ePSXe frame limit: 50fps for PAL

Wipeout 3 SE Megamall Rapier Class Time trial with the Pirhana/Piranha

Fastest lap: 37:94

Pretty good when compared to the official time trial times, eh?

Mano
27th January 2004, 05:17 AM
Emulator: ePSXe frame limit: 50fps for PAL

Wipeout 3 SE Megamall Rapier Class Time trial with the Pirhana/Piranha

Fastest lap: 37:94

Pretty good when compared to the official time trial times, eh?

Hey there, another emu pilot!!, it would be great to see this unofficial tables grow!, but i think it would be better if we make a topic for each version of the game separately and on its respective forums, it would be a lot easier and ordered. btw Infox, if you or anyone with the neccesary powers read this, can this become a sticky post?