PDA

View Full Version : Mistakes on Records Tables

JABBERJAW
26th January 2004, 12:40 AM
Mike Long 30.09 vector lap time on manor top, single race, ntsc (should be deleted, not a real time)

Assegai Pilot 1 32.61 lap time vector speed, manor top, pal (pal version, no odds. Already switched to ntsc, but not deleted from the pal version) (should be deleted)

Leonardo Cruz Put lap times for full race times ntsc, porta kora, single race, vector = 28.09,venon race = 29.02 (these should be deleted)

Graeme Hobbs 1:57.99 time trial on Arridos phantom speed, full race. wo3se has no odd numbers, probably a typing error

Dave Pegg 30.52 venom lap time,pal version, stanza inter 1:29.96 race time. this does not add up. 3 laps would put the time at 1:31.56. While this time is probably possible, this sounds kinda fishy.

infoxicated
26th January 2004, 10:15 AM
Al, if you're going to be the time table police, at least give an accurate report of your findings.

I need player name, game version, record type, track, and the error, not just "this guys vector time is wrong."

You help me, I'll help you.

JABBERJAW
26th January 2004, 12:22 PM
sorry, they have been fixed.

infoxicated
26th January 2004, 03:34 PM
I've fixed them all except for Dave Pegg - his lap time is possible and maybe Dave just didn't update his race time. It happens.

JABBERJAW
26th January 2004, 04:58 PM
Thanks, his time is definitely possible.

xEik
26th January 2004, 06:32 PM
PAL / Porto Kora / Single Race / Vector / Race Time / Tommy Sorensen

I'd believe it with an Icaras but with a Feisar I won't accept a 1:02.72 time.

Lance
26th January 2004, 06:51 PM
he probably just entered his time and forgot to change the ship from default status to what he actually used. i've done this *coff* more than *coff* once

xEik
26th January 2004, 08:56 PM
I doubt it. He's an ace at Porto Kora Vector and can't score better than 35th in all the other speeds for that track? :-?

There is a similarly ambiguous record of his for MegaMall with a Goteki45 altough all his other times for the track aren't better than 26th.

Maybe I'm being elitist here but it takes some skill in faster classes to excel in slower ones. The refelexes acquired by racing Rapier and Phantom is what convert a pilot in a great Vector racer.

Granted, I know that you don't play Phantom that much but still perform well in Vector. But you are 9th for Rapier, not 35th. There is a significant difference.

Lance
26th January 2004, 09:26 PM
i was just going on the basis of what you satd in the post, and i foolishly did not research the records. these other facts you relate make it seem certain that his posted time is erroneous.

i don't play anything much. which is all too evident. ;) particularly on porto kora which in NTSC had a very intense competition which i didn't take part in. i used to be second! how the .. uh... er... ''mighty'' have fallen.

JABBERJAW
29th January 2004, 12:16 PM
Jason Green TT manor top vector speed lap time = 32.61 PUT in the wrong table. NO odds in wipeout 3se