PDA

View Full Version : Who Else Is An QR Addict Here Lately ???

Glockster0
16th January 2004, 11:13 PM
Subject Pretty Much Says All ! Also Who Else Is Using The Custom Soundtrack Option And Whatcha Racing To Other Than Junkie XL's Nice Tunes ? Im Currently Racing With Zaki Only At A Pathetic %3 Done But I'll Get There Lol And Have Iron Maidens Someware In Time And Metallica's St Anger Going Every So Often ! Throw It Up QR Fans !

stin
16th January 2004, 11:24 PM
You mean Quatum Redshift?!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 from X-Box!

stin :)

Glockster0
16th January 2004, 11:41 PM
Yes Quantum Redshift For XBOX !!!

stin
17th January 2004, 06:27 AM
How much percentage have you got so far?

I had completed twice but I went back to Wipeout3 SE again to make it more interesting .

Good luck for your QR and it is a great game.

stin :D

Glockster0
17th January 2004, 07:00 PM
Only A Wee %3 Done For QR I Just Love The Custom Soundtrack Feature ! Dammit WTF's Wrong With Microshaft Not Doing A Sequal To QR Vent Mode Off !!

Piranha Advancements
17th January 2004, 10:02 PM
ProP3r Font size ees Good!

Par4grAphing = Fri3Nd !!11

science
18th January 2004, 06:06 AM
I've gotta get my hands on this game. Everybody I know is talking about it.

Glockster0
19th January 2004, 03:46 PM
Yeah when i first had quantum redshift in my hands a couple of years ago i wrongfully assumed it was another dumb wipeout clone a big duh on my part and hey sans jim bowers it was created by the same team that brought us the first two wo's blasted ms for not doing a sequel however qr's a great racer which has singlehandedly consumed my at this time videy game wise its in so many ways better than fusion i think which i've tried to like to no avail up against qr !

Ah to get a gamecube for metroid prime & f zero gx or not thats the question nagging the hell out've me atm lol !

Edited by Infoxicated : I've converted your post to lower case. Either quit posting in all caps or I'll delete your account. Thanks kindly. :)

rodwipE
2nd February 2004, 05:39 PM
It's better than Fusion allright. In fact it's the only Xbox game I feel motivated to play.

G'Kyl
29th February 2004, 07:12 AM
It's better than Fusion allright. In fact it's the only Xbox game I feel motivated to play.

Well, it's the only one wipeoutish enough to make some of us get hooked to anything else then WO. :-)
No seriously, QR is great. It's got all the basics right and focuses on showing them off. Instead of offering a sack of options, features etc. that distract from the fun gameplay.

The only thing about QR is that you play it again and again and again and again only to unlock the final (and naturally the fastest) class. That's to say that in fact you have to do about 200+ always-the-same races before you can do what you bought the game for - go real fast. W3O was similar, but by far less annoying when playing it through.

Ben

JABBERJAW
29th February 2004, 01:37 PM
wipeout 3 = 256 races(ridiculous) just on single race.

Lance
29th February 2004, 02:47 PM
yep. 256. but only if you medal the first time. every time. and some of them have to be gold. i do believe that i've done just a teensy bit more than 256.

on games that have cheats, a skilled player who knows that he/she will be able to win all the basics could probably use the cheats in reasonably good conscience. probably.
but only to get ships and tracks so as to get to the fun quickly, not to get infinite weapons, shields, etc. in other words, nothing that would affect racetimes

G'Kyl
29th February 2004, 04:22 PM
wipeout 3 = 256 races(ridiculous) just on single race.

Absolutely. It's just that for some reason I never had the feeling of always having to start all over again, as in QR. Although you're both right, you DO have to do all the tracks on with all cars in all classes over and over again. Anyway, maybe my sense of feeling was wiped out. ;)

Ben

JABBERJAW
29th February 2004, 08:30 PM
don't get me wrong though, qr took just as long( I think a little longer for me) as wipeout 3's single races. And way too long to get to redshift mode.