PDA

View Full Version : CJ Bolland and WipEout

Confusion
23rd February 2002, 11:35 AM
Do any of you guys listen to CJ Bolland? If you do, do you think it would work with Wipeout?

If you haven't then make sure The Prophet, Kung Kung Ka and Horse Power are on your download list :smile:

Nick Burcombe
13th March 2002, 11:15 AM
CJ Bolland - Spring Yard and Horsepower were both on my request list for Wipeout 1.

Good taste in music sir :wink:

Nick B

AmishRobot
13th March 2002, 01:25 PM
I'll be sure to check it out, if they ever get around to un-breaking Morpheus.

...Ot maybe I should look for a website and do it the proper way? :wink:

Nick Burcombe
13th March 2002, 02:24 PM
Kazaa can be "helpful" with that sort of stuff. :smile: LOL

Confusion
13th March 2002, 05:59 PM
Nick Burcombe:
Hurrah! A fellow CJ Bolland listener. :smile:
I must download Spring Yard. Haven't got that one yet. Heard of "The Tower of Naphtali" yet? I swear that would go well with a course like Alca Vexus.

A lot of the stuff on Electric Highway is good as is quite a bit on "the analogue theatre".

Amish Robot:
Use Audio Galaxy... find a lot of stuff on there. Morpheus usually comes up with a lot of crap at times.

Nick Burcombe
13th March 2002, 06:43 PM
Electronic Highway is one of the greatest dance albums ever. IMVHO. Spring Yard is off the first album I think it was called The Fourth Sign. Worth a listen. Some other good ones for ya, Cajmere - Techno Funk and for a more Progressive Trance sound Nu Progressive Era is quite a good mix up. :smile:
Have fun dude.

Nick

Confusion
13th March 2002, 10:14 PM
I was gonna buy Electronic Highway but HMV were selling it for a rip off £18.99. :eek:

To be totally honest I only really started listening to CJ Bolland stuff about a year ago so any recommendations would be much obliged... :smile:

AmishRobot
13th March 2002, 11:20 PM
Both Kazaa and AudioGalaxy contain spyware (AG, in fact, has a real nasty proggy tucked in), so I do not use those. And I'm too busy/lazy to be bothered to remove it. If Morpheus still sucks when the full gnutella version comes out, then I'll look into switching.

Lance
14th March 2002, 01:12 AM
you might try winMX 2.6, it's the best one i've found by far. it doesnt have multi-segment downloads, but except for that it has everything. the control you have over upload and download bandwidth and number of simultaneous files is total.

p.s.: and no spyware

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lance on 2002-03-14 02:13 ]</font>

Task
14th March 2002, 03:39 AM
I agree. WinMX is what I use. It's _very_good_. (hacker seal of approval)

Wiseman
14th March 2002, 05:30 AM
Well, I guess I'll have to give WinMX a try then. :lol

Spyware is really pretty much the only reason why I don't use those other programs.

Confusion
14th March 2002, 05:07 PM
Remove all of that nasty spyware with Ad-Aware spyware remover!

I ran it just now and it seems to have removed 16 different spyware programs. :smile:

Here's the link

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10106-108-63806.html?bt.37419.10014..dl-63806

Should that not work then try this one:
[url]http://tomcoyote.com/lsaaw.html[url]

The link to the download page is right at the bottom. :smile:

Lance
14th March 2002, 08:57 PM
i always use AdAware, but the audiogalaxy spyware i wont even install on my computer lest i make a mistake in its removal. it would be far too costly in time for me to offload things not already backed up to CD, plus recovering the original system from the recovery disk. not worth it to me. i've always found spyware-free alternatives that are even better than the programs that are infested with the stuff.

btw, always make sure you have the latest referencelist for adaware in its program folder. you can get it from their homepage at:
http://www.lsfileserv.com/index.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lance on 2002-03-14 22:09 ]</font>