PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas friends!

Wamdue
24th December 2003, 08:47 AM
Merry Christmas! It might be a day early for the americans but over here we celebrate on 24th ;) Happy holidays pilots! I hope santa brings what you wished for :)

Roger
24th December 2003, 09:00 AM
Season's greetings from Finland, too. I just came home from work and we're going over to our friends, who got engaged today. We-hey!

Wamdue: what did you wish for? I wouldn't mind one, single lousy first place on the WO3/SE time tables (grumble. grumble), but I'll settle for a PS2 :D (realizing that Santa has no authority over the time tables...)

Wamdue
24th December 2003, 09:57 AM
Oh, Im really lousy at wishing for stuff on xmas.. I never know what I want. Games , sure.. but Ive already bought most of the titles that interest me this season.. Maybe something for the computer.. or anime.. anime would be nice.. the haibane renmei box or maybe the Cowboy bepop box. But thats kinda advanced.. I cant expect my parents to order stuff from the internet when they barely know how to check their mail.But theyve always given me nice presents so I have confidence in whatever I get, ill definetly like it.

Lance
24th December 2003, 01:07 PM
this is one of those times that we are more inclined to think about the ''big picture'', about ''Life, the Universe, and Everything''. we fans of WipEout and many other games are a competitive lot, but it is friendly competition. if we look at the real world we see people compete as though real life were some game to be won, and as though other people are competitors to be crushed. it causes incredible misery both physical and mental. while that sort of competitiveness seems to be an instinctive behaviour built into us, we also have built into us a brain that can see and understand and fight against the blind destructiveness that so often results. we don't always fight that selfishness as well as we might, but whether we truly 'deserve' it or not, this christmas and all other christmasses and all other times whatsoever, i wish that all of us, every living breathing being, may get what makes us happy and healthy. merry christmas and a happy life to all you lovely people

stin
24th December 2003, 09:16 PM
I wish everybody a very pleasurable christmas and a Happy new year! :D :D

stin :D :D

Mano
25th December 2003, 01:41 AM
Merry Xmas to everyone!!

lunar
25th December 2003, 09:55 AM
Merry christmas to all pilots. :D

Thruster2097
25th December 2003, 06:13 PM
Just wishing a merry christmas and seasons greetings to all friends, pilots and admins here at the wipeoutzone site.

Enjoy yourselves... I know I am! :P

Hybrid Divide
26th December 2003, 12:04 AM
Hope you're all having a great Christmas! :D

zargz
28th December 2003, 04:08 PM
lets change subject!

Happy New Year !!!

//^_^)\

xEik
28th December 2003, 08:42 PM
Today it's the equivalent of April Fools' Day in Spain.

We're weird. :P

infoxicated
28th December 2003, 08:43 PM
Cant argue there! ;) :D

jmoid
28th December 2003, 09:58 PM
Happy New Year everyone.

And thanks for that thoughtful post Lance.

Mano
29th December 2003, 06:13 AM
Happy new year everyone!!!!, hope its better than the one that is going.

Wiseman
30th December 2003, 09:42 AM
Happy New Year WipeoutZone! :D

Wamdue
31st December 2003, 04:08 PM
Happy new years eve! Have fun and take care!

Roger
31st December 2003, 04:10 PM
Yeah, happy new year all over the planet 8) Bring on the fireworks and bubbly!

science
31st December 2003, 09:46 PM
Happy New Year! I'm off to get roaring drunk, and I hope you all do the same!!!
BTW, don't drink and drive boys and guurlz!

Lance
1st January 2004, 08:03 AM
i drank and walked. between my house and next door. made it home safe.

----

you're welcome, Jamie