PDA

View Full Version : routes

Wamdue
22nd February 2002, 09:41 PM
I thought the track designers had made all routes equal, they didnt. I raced time trial on Temtesh wondering why ppl were 2 secs ahead of my when I raced as fast as I could, tried the left way instead of the right in the split section, even without a perfect lap I beat my own time by 00:01.15 , hmm.. I wonder how many of my records that can be beaten that easily.. oh anyway, just wanted to point it out so you dont make the same mistake as I did, spend hours on the wrong route.

infoxicated
22nd February 2002, 09:46 PM
Which version of Temtesh is that? (there are only two I like enough to play):)

Hyper Shadow
23rd February 2002, 12:41 PM
Temtesh Bay is definatly the worst Fusion Circuit. I can't stand the mines or that stoopid jumps part that you ALWAYS overshoot. Its just too much of a chore to be fun.

jmoid
23rd February 2002, 02:41 PM
i really like temtesh bay. i admit, i don't like the tunnels too much, but other than it's my favourite track.

alca vexus is the one i don't like. in fact it vexus me quite a lot.

*is buried under hail of rotten tomatoes*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jmoid on 2002-02-23 15:42 ]</font>

Lance
23rd February 2002, 05:12 PM
LOL

a perfect example of Pun type one, wordplay so obvious, so heavy-handed, so... so Vile, that it absolutely demands the emotional release of retaliation by the readers. :wink:

well done, jamie.

BenjaminSoulé
24th February 2002, 09:29 AM
for the route problem, I think that in Wo3 the routes was also inequal because when somebody was launching a left-or-right pole, it was like 90% of the people choosed the same way.
In fusion, it`s worse, I don`t really like the shortcut thing. It`s really fun when you find it but become immediatly useless for making records because everybody use it...

Do you imagine the guys who makes TV comments ?
"Wow ! very nice move for Myami Tsarong, she found the shortcut, and taking 3 seconds on Paul Cheung who can`t retrieve her..."
:grin:

Confusion
24th February 2002, 11:42 AM
On 2002-02-23 13:41, Hyper Shadow wrote:
Temtesh Bay is definatly the worst Fusion Circuit. I can't stand the mines or that stoopid jumps part that you ALWAYS overshoot. Its just too much of a chore to be fun.

I used to think of Temtesh Bay like you... but stick with it and the rewards can be great. Temtesh Bay one is prolly the most fun for me... It's got everything. Slow corners, fast, fast straights and nice drops!

Temtesh Bay Course 2 sucks though... but I aint got round to playing that one proper... yet. :smile:

Wamdue
24th February 2002, 09:18 PM
Dont get me wrong tho, Temtesh is my fave track cept Florion heights. Especially the Course 3 Reverse. that way you dont have to deal with the jumps