PDA

View Full Version : Pir-hana Prototype

MetaKraken
31st August 2018, 06:55 AM
I've gotten four Prototype ships, with Qirex, FEISAR., Auricom and AG-Systems in Omega Collection, but it seems the last Prototype ship is the one ship that's required to reach Rank 50, which feels like a tedious chore to do them. And I completed all of the Wipeout 2048 campaign and obtaining all Elite Passes. Unfortunately, I'm stuck on Rank 42, and unless I can rank up faster via online, I sadly don't have PS+ and even going through Zones won't make it rank up faster. Has anyone found a way for ranking up to 50 in getting the Pir-hana Prototype ship? It seems completing all the campaign has sadly led me to a dead-end for one such ship.:brickwall

Snakenator1
31st August 2018, 01:02 PM
You’ll have to grind your way to rank 50, there’s several XP farming methods you can find on YouTube ^^

eLhabib
31st August 2018, 03:55 PM
It‘s not worth the grind, trust me.

Snakenator1
31st August 2018, 09:23 PM
TRIGGERED :D

I beg to differ as a fan of the Pir-hana prototype, it just needs the right pilot ;)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6z7lhDOwdrWGDdxA6YieH6nTExibsei_

eLhabib
31st August 2018, 10:42 PM
Oh, don‘t get me wrong, it definitely is something special, but with regards to how hard it is to fly, the speed ‚advantage‘ - if you can even call it that - is rather useless.