PDA

View Full Version : Check, check, check...

Task
27th October 2003, 01:45 PM
Well, it's been an interesting couple of months.
Half a year ago I was single and sharing a house with my buddy and his sister and whatnot.
Now me and my girl are moved into our new place, a nice condo on the highway and the subway line. Just got the computer and the internet hooked up again last night.

So now I'm looking down the list of things that I'm supposed to have to fully be "adultified" and all that's left that I don't have checked off is "an RRSP" and "kids".
I'll wait a bit before I start looking into getting me some of that. 8 D

This is a whole lot more awesome than I ever thought it would be. 8 )

So as soon as things settle down a bit here (I'm still surrounded by boxes!) you'll likely see me around here regular again.

Later!
J

infoxicated
27th October 2003, 04:17 PM
Cool :)

We're getting a new sofa suite delivered tomorrow... beat that for grown-up-ism! ;)

Lance
27th October 2003, 05:10 PM
big changes!

er.. what is an RRSP? is this something to be greatly desired?

Spaceboy Gajo
29th October 2003, 06:12 PM
Task, what'll happen to our Games Night @ your place? Will it ever happen now? :lol:

Just a good old fashioned ribbing, now you have a girl and all.

Congrats! Drop me a PM and tell me where abouts your new pad is!

Other than that, looks like I'm back on here after a long time away. Winter's approaching and looks like this bear will need some Wipeout-food-for-thought during the hibernation season :wink:

Was in Croatia for two month in the summer attending a family emergency and taking some time off with that, down there.

Now that I'm back once I catch up, I'll post more often.

Spaceboy Gajo :)