PDA

View Full Version : Playstation UK Tigron giveaway was the 1st media kit made

Snakenator1
19th August 2017, 11:04 AM
So after a bit of time just looking through the box of the media kit, I was determined to see if there was a serial number. Turns out there was and my Tigron is the 1st media kit ever made out of 23! Needless to say, this makes me a very happy person, this also means this rare piece now resides within the community ^^

I've got a huge amount of responsibility on my hands to keep this thing in pristine condition, but for now it shall enjoy a large space on my games console desk. If anyone wants any specific pictures of the kit just let me know.

Racingfan
21st August 2017, 06:43 AM
hmm it looks a bit different in this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yFxBXTEcw8&t=315s

it also says 01.023 for his tigron as well

also at your tigron, at bottom of second tigron picture theres no playstation logo, but the media guy's tigron has a playstation logo and the total number of how many were produced (20) yours has no number on it no? unless the steelbook is blocking the view ;)

so maybe 20 were printed for reviewers and more for the developers of omega + giveaways?

at least it increases my chance of getting one ;)

BlackReign
22nd August 2017, 11:58 AM
So after a bit of time just looking through the box of the media kit, I was determined to see if there was a serial number. Turns out there was and my Tigron is the 1st media kit ever made out of 23! Needless to say, this makes me a very happy person, this also means this rare piece now resides within the community ^^

I've got a huge amount of responsibility on my hands to keep this thing in pristine condition, but for now it shall enjoy a large space on my games console desk. If anyone wants any specific pictures of the kit just let me know.

I checked mine last night and it has the exact same number sequence. So that number doesn't seem to matter much.