PDA

View Full Version : Well, they just broke No Man's Sky, AGAIN

mannjon
12th August 2017, 04:02 AM
Does anyone play this? That new update has now wrecked my save game, and my only option is to restart after having put a TON of hours into this. Anyone else about ready to give up?

UnleashSonic
13th August 2017, 02:19 AM
Haven't booted it up since the update; I fear the worst. I fully upgraded my suit capacity and finally got a kickass ship. Oh well. Maybe I'll come back to it and I can start afresh with all the updated features.

blackwiggle
14th August 2017, 06:02 AM
I started playing it on 10th August 2016 and stopped playing it on the 14th August 2016, when I realized that when leaving the first planet I arrived at and had 85% completed, and then going to another planet, only to find you were required to do exactly the same thing you had done on the first one, I realized it was one hell of a repetitively boring game.

I was told there have been updates to it, but I've never bothered installing them, as I though it need a LOT of work, and it wasn't something that was going to be a quick or easy fix.

Just now reading through the various updates over the last year, I can't see that they ever fixed the resource management problems, which was one of the most annoying things about the game.
https://www.nomanssky.com/news/