PDA

View Full Version : (GLITCH) How to play D Class (venom) on 2048 tracks

Racingfan
2nd August 2017, 06:43 PM
NOTE: don't try to switch from 2048 to HD with A+. it will load the track no problem, but it messes up the game

How to do

Go to racebox
Select Venom on HD, then switch to 2048 and continue within a few frames.

if succesful, you will notice the global records are different from C class

there are also leaderboards, but they are not accessable in records menu... but they do work, im rank 1 on queens mall on single race D

Video showing the glitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1CkTf8QOQo

note: don't try to glitch it to make detonator or zone battle playable on 2048, both modes will crash the game the second loading screen appears

this glitch does work in online for Venom class in 2048

JFthebestJan
2nd August 2017, 06:51 PM
maybe it's possible to access sol with this way for the lower classes ? can you do a tutorial video ,showing exactly how to do it ?

Racingfan
2nd August 2017, 06:53 PM
No, i tried but its locked on D class as well

JFthebestJan
2nd August 2017, 06:58 PM
maybe this is a possible way to access the 'pure 4' tracks for TT/SL/SR when you switch to HD/Fury?

Racingfan
2nd August 2017, 06:58 PM
how super phantom looks on hd fury tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PGNMCyXES8

:(

- - - Updated - - -

i can try and look. i wonder if this is a step to making hd fury ships playable on 2048... but after this super phantom video im not expecting it lol

JFthebestJan
2nd August 2017, 07:26 PM
this works like a charm xD i tried detonator on 2048 , but that crashes the game

Racingfan
2nd August 2017, 07:37 PM
are you sure it was actually detonator and not tournament? i tried it with detonator, but it directs to tournament when doing it then it crashed the game, it said "loading vineta k 1/0" after picking a 2048 ship then it crashed at start of loading screen

JFthebestJan
2nd August 2017, 07:40 PM
yep, was detonator, tried zone battle as well, but that redirect you to normal zone mode ...

Racingfan
2nd August 2017, 08:01 PM
Gameplay of altima on D class using this glitch :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1CkTf8QOQo

SlashStrike
2nd August 2017, 10:20 PM
Woah, i never really hought of Glitches in WipEout. Man, this really makes me wish WipEout had a larger Fanbase. If we had a larger one there would be a higher chance of Discovering new and Exciting Glitches. Hmmm, i guess the Website could use a Glitch Thread.

Racingfan
2nd August 2017, 11:05 PM
there are a few other glitches i found but... secret ;)

JFthebestJan
3rd August 2017, 05:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHl7g2FEVJw

kind of 'in action' glitch. a real d-classification :D

Racingfan
3rd August 2017, 04:25 PM
okay this glitch can do a lot of things, but nothing for leaderboards as i have found out so far except new boards for super phantom hd fury/ 2048 D class

i think you can do weird things like playing pure racing on zone battle but i could never get that, but i tried doing it on elimination, and at the moment i could get it to have no weapons, but dunno if you can play it, i test it very soon

nugget told me he tried this glitch on zone, > switch from elim to zone within few frames and he told me zone tracks except exclusives had weapon pads and elim sounds, but weapon pads didnt do anything, but he did have elim sounds on the exclusive tracks

SlashStrike
3rd August 2017, 05:39 PM
there are a few other glitches i found but... secret ;)

TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE!!!!

Its really no fun to the others. Atleast Pm me. Glitches arent really meant to be secrets, some are but that doesnt matter.

nu9get
3rd August 2017, 06:40 PM
TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE!!!!

Its really no fun to the others. Atleast Pm me. Glitches arent really meant to be secrets, some are but that doesnt matter.

why no fun? this one in particular doesn't affects anyone in any way.

and yes, some may be secret, he probably have some that can break boards or something that he dont wanna post or random people with bad purposes would abuse them, he probably sent to the devs.

just play the game and discover stuff ^_^

Racingfan
3rd August 2017, 06:41 PM
Weapon off in elimination/combat works. so you can have a long endurance race if you wish to in combat theres no speed pads too :P

turning on weapons in zone battle, invisble weapon pads, they do activate, can hear from the announcer what weapon you get, shield and autopilot works, but when i fired a weapon, the game crashed

nu9get
3rd August 2017, 08:49 PM
Weapon off in elimination/combat works. so you can have a long endurance race if you wish to in combat theres no speed pads too :P

that's the video, not endurance, just showing no pads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA4V8Yzf6Nk

- - - Updated - - -

he told me zone tracks except exclusives had weapon pads and elim sounds, but weapon pads didnt do anything, but he did have elim sounds on the exclusive tracks

videos:

weaps pads - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phatHFN8Oq8

weird sounds on pro tozo, maybe missile engaged sound? eliminator score points sounds? who knows :p - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfRrMBzJjtc

Racingfan
7th August 2017, 03:47 AM
The same glitch does work on PS3 hd fury, but its useless except "endurance" races

i have been trying to find out more stuff with this glitch but i think that was all. very very unlikely theres a way to play the 4 zone tracks SR, TT and SL or 2048 ships on hd fury by this glitch.

only things that work with this glitch is to play D class on 2048 and long endurance races in elimination (weapon off in elimination)

i Find D class in 2048 super fun, new BR spots, piranha is king and shorter races :D Why D class isnt available without glitch is a question. Maybe too slow?

im sooooooo addicted to D class in online :D

what doesnt work with this glitch is
Elimination weapons in single races (like the glitch back on the ps3 version where you could have eliminator's weapons in races)
Pure racing in elimination
Super phantom (A+) HD/fury tracks (0 kmh so its impossible to finish anything on super phantom)
Zone/SL/TT Split screen (all crashes game when pressing X after loading)
Detonator/Zone battle 2048 (crashes game at first second during loading screen)
Weapon on during zone battle (crashes game when firing a weapon)

JFthebestJan
7th August 2017, 04:48 AM
...Weapon on during zone battle (crashes game when firing a weapon)

Well, items work (Autopilot/Shield/Turbo), so 'Green Zone Battle' is an option. Since the announcer tells you what Item/Weapon you got, it's easy to avoid Weapon activation (absorbing is fine)

JFthebestJan
8th August 2017, 05:29 AM
found a new addition to the 'switch glitch' pilot assist on in zone battle xD
edit: forget about it, doesn't work, unfortunately

Racingfan
8th August 2017, 02:02 PM
wait, are you sure its active? because i tried it too, but it didn't do anything if set to on

edit: i tested in racebox, doesnt work. did you try it out in lobby? because it is possible to set "pilot assist" on in zone battle there, but it doesnt work, even if its set to on

JFthebestJan
9th August 2017, 03:49 AM
yeah , doesn't work :/

Unison_Phoenix
9th August 2017, 06:14 AM
Venom-esque class in 2048... through a glitch...

personally, i think there aught to be a patch that makes the super phantom thing work... have it as sort of a hidden option or something for the veterans to take on, y'know? it'll be a hell of a challenge, considering how narrow the HD Fury tracks are... but it would certainly be fun to watch.

having D class available for 2048 would also make it pretty convenient to provide a tour of the tracks in the event circuit guides are put in the works.

Racingfan
10th August 2017, 01:35 AM
i think clever beans said it was in plans to make super phantom playable on hd fury tracks, but it didn't happen because they had to change ship stats, tracks (maybe so you wouldnt fly off so easily like sol 2 reverse i think?) and testing every track/ship till it works. but time was a issue

if you saw my video of super phantom you will see it's not playable, also other ship i tested were different than the goteki in the video, but for some reason even when using the other ships the game thinks i was in air even though im not so it just makes me respawns every time. Turbo is possible to use, but it gives you a 0 kmh boost, speed pads do work however. super phantom also have leaderboards... which is really weird. but yeah, it's not possible to finish any track on super phantom at the moment. if turbo gave you a boost then it would be possible to do laps on speed lap by using invalid lap so you could set some 9.59.99 records :lol

if there ever be a glitch to make 2048 ships on HD, super phantom on hd may be possible then ;)

multibodydynamics
10th August 2017, 10:07 AM
I wonder if D-class or Eliminator weapons off will get patched? Or if the Zone skins in normal race mode will get patched.
The only glitch I think needs a patch is Eliminator weapons off because it probably causes a lot of confusion for online players.

Racingfan
10th August 2017, 04:02 PM
i dont think so, i mean this glitch doesn't really affect anyone in any way, it just opens a new class for 2048/long endurance races

i doubt elim no weapons will be played at all.

same with D class on online, i never seen anyone else host it except me and JF, and on racebox there are only 5-8 players on each board

i think i was the first one to find this glitch btw, when i found D class, there was nobody on the boards, and it wasnt known on ps3 version about "switch glitch" so its not something you can do by "accident"

i tweeted about the zone skins to chris/sonyXDEVeurope and i suggested it to be released as a update or dlc :P

Unison_Phoenix
11th August 2017, 12:57 AM
i think clever beans said it was in plans to make super phantom playable on hd fury tracks, but it didn't happen because they had to change ship stats, tracks (maybe so you wouldnt fly off so easily like sol 2 reverse i think?) and testing every track/ship till it works. but time was a issue

well, all that I feel would really need to be done is to make the tracks slightly larger to compensate for the speed, and it wouldn't have to be too drastic, just enough to make it possible to make the turns with every craft. if the fanbase were given the opportunity to try it out, testing wouldn't be too much of an issue as long as people are willing to try it out and provide feedback.

Racingfan
11th August 2017, 01:22 AM
tbh i would love to see super phantom playable... but i doubt it really be played much at all, look at online, not many hosts phantom, most of the lobbies is flash and rapier

Unison_Phoenix
12th August 2017, 01:59 AM
well, to be fair, it's kinda hard for newcomers to really compete with folks returning from the PS3's HD Fury... I mean, I simply looked around and stuff and found out of some extremely difficult tricks to get some extra barrel rolls, with the only real risk being flubbing it... once one gets going with this trick, it's unlikely anyone will be able to threaten them with elimination with anything but a quake...

and hell, I'm not good enough yet to get some of the barrel rolls that i saw were possible in a few of Hellfire's old HD Fury tutorials... the HD campaign didn't really do me any favors or easing me into Phantom class, either. Everything before Meltdown went as fast as Rapier, none of them gave much of a transition outside of Zone events, which itself is skewed because jumps almost never happen normally.