PDA

View Full Version : WO Omega Collection - Random questions that do not need their own thread.

Snakenator1
20th June 2017, 04:29 PM
Since HD/Fury and 2048 had these threads I thought its logical to have one for omega collection. This thread is for asking questions that can be easily answered without the need to post an entirely new thread about it.
For example if the question can be answered with a single post and there is no real discussion that can be developed from it, it belongs here.

So I'll kick us off by asking how come sometimes the exhaust trails change colour in some HD races? Sometimes fury ships have the blue exhaust trail while HD ships have red trails (and vice versa). Any ideas that can quench my curiosity? :D

Racingfan
20th June 2017, 04:33 PM
probably a glitch

the zone ship in hd/fury vita version had the same glitch

not sure about other ships on vita version, its such a terrible version that i forgot 99% of it :lol

Justice & Curtains
20th June 2017, 04:34 PM
This seems to be a bug with the trails at the moment (at least, its been posted in the Glitches thread repeatedly :P).

Asking a question of my own, I'm currently writing a redux of the WipEout timeline, but I don't really know where to post it here on WipeoutZone. Should I post it in the Omega section, or the WipEout fanfiction section?

Also sorry if i'm asking in the wrong place.

Snakenator1
20th June 2017, 04:39 PM
That would belong in the FanFiction section since it is related to the lore of the series ;)

Justice & Curtains
20th June 2017, 04:39 PM
Cheers for the quick reply :)

Fraki
20th June 2017, 06:47 PM
Alright I've got one.

Anyone notice when playing 2048 online, some name tags appear orange while others stay white? Anyone know why this is?

Deaths_trooper
20th June 2017, 07:19 PM
@Fraki,

Ive wondered that a lot whilst playing the online of 2048 on vita.
It seemed that whenever you had a challenge like "hit a specific player with a weapon", then this specific player's name would turn orange. However it was very buggy and sometimes there were orange names at random.

I havent played a lot of online 2048 in the omega collection and cant recall if there are any orange names as well.

Racingfan
20th June 2017, 08:02 PM
i think its random now, but i turn off the player id's because its too distracting :P

PureSpeed7
20th June 2017, 08:15 PM
What is the best route for the last split on sol? If you take the skill cut, you get some speed pads then a roll. If you hop off the skill cut and onto the other route, you get no speed pads but two rolls. Which one is better?

KazzyMac
20th June 2017, 11:48 PM
On a whim I'd guess taking the boost pads is better because there's a row of 4 (and that's a pretty substantial boost), and if it's not actually faster it's probably temporarily safer since you're saving 15% of your shield per lap (useful in a chaotic/aggressive race I guess) and momentarily out of any real immediate line-of-fire.

I've always tried to take the cut, but if you *really* want to find out which is faster then try some speed laps and see what gets you the better lap time. :)

AdHoc
21st June 2017, 01:13 AM
In Zone Mode (HD/Fury & 2048), how is your energy repleted?

I can’t tell with certainty what does it.

- It’s not speedpads
- It’s not reaching a new sub-zone
- It’s not reaching a new zone
- It’s not avoiding to touch the walls for a certain amount of time
- It’s not completing a lap of the track

So what is it?

amplificated
21st June 2017, 02:13 AM
Replenished*

Each perfect zone replenishes 10 energy.

Kurlija
21st June 2017, 02:14 AM
Completing a perfect zone (having the zone meter go up by 1 without crashing) does it.

edit: ah, too late

AdHoc
21st June 2017, 02:15 AM
Excellent, thanks.

Racingfan
21st June 2017, 02:46 AM
in 2048, it only give you 8% or so energy with a perfect zone

- - - Updated - - -

What is the best route for the last split on sol? If you take the skill cut, you get some speed pads then a roll. If you hop off the skill cut and onto the other route, you get no speed pads but two rolls. Which one is better?

hop off is the fastest method, its also possible to do a BR there, but its a hard one

JFthebestJan
21st June 2017, 03:51 AM
if you take the way below on Sol, you can do a triple BR combo into the next lap, not possible if you choose the upper way...
https://youtu.be/DEjMLchC_pI

Temet
21st June 2017, 07:26 AM
Don't think you can do it in A+ ;)

docfo4r
21st June 2017, 01:24 PM
Yo guys!
So I collected all gold medals for the HD and Fury campaign, but I only got the 2097 HUD style unlocked [very early in the campaign already, btw].
How again do I unlock the Wip3out HUD style?

blackwiggle
21st June 2017, 01:35 PM
I think it's tied to craft loyalty points if I remember correctly, any craft 10,000 points.
But I could be wrong, as the only session I've had with the game since it's been out was unlocking all Gold against Elite on HD Campaign up to mid way through the 6th event page

chalovak
21st June 2017, 01:48 PM
Alright I've got one.

Anyone notice when playing 2048 online, some name tags appear orange while others stay white? Anyone know why this is?

I believe, it shows you a player that killed you the last time.

AssegaiGuy24
21st June 2017, 01:51 PM
How again do I unlock the Wip3out HUD style?

10000 points w/one team.

docfo4r
21st June 2017, 02:25 PM
Yup, that did it. Thx :)

KazzyMac
22nd June 2017, 04:36 AM
This is gonna sound pretty dumb but, after having some very intense races today I need to ask because I can't figure these out and they're leaving me stumped.

Can someone explain to me ((Or hell, provide video footage)) of the best lines around the fabled cambered left-hand corner on Chenghou Project, and the first section of Sol 2, and more specifically about where/how to barrel roll on them? Flash and Rapier would be preferred, since that seems to be what most random lobbies online use.

I was racing someone earlier who was able to whoop me on Chenghou just because they could pop out a BR coming out of the banked corner, and I can't get the line for it. We were racing on Flash. I was using AG Systems at the time (if that makes a difference) but the other guy was using Mirage; I've seen him do the same stuff using Feisar, though.

Would be appreciated. :)

edit

I'd like to add the bump on Metropia to that list too. The one that's just after the mag-strip section, I've seen people using a turbo there and going flying but that corner section is awkward and I can't do it without falling off the track.

AdHoc
22nd June 2017, 07:25 AM
First left bend on Chenghou, stay far to the right and the key is to start cornering with airbrakes very early to hit the apex. And to finish it off, use a left sideshift to align on the speedpad and avoid running into the right wall on the exit.

Thane Corrigan
23rd June 2017, 07:53 PM
So I'll kick us off by asking how come sometimes the exhaust trails change colour in some HD races? Sometimes fury ships have the blue exhaust trail while HD ships have red trails (and vice versa). Any ideas that can quench my curiosity? :D

probably a glitch

the zone ship in hd/fury vita version had the same glitch

This seems to be a bug with the trails at the moment (at least, its been posted in the Glitches thread repeatedly :P).

I've noticed that when Tigron or Van-Über features in a "vs AI" race, the colour of their trails depend on which ship class (HD or Fury) you choose. But when you choose Tigron or Van-Über, it's always blue.

In Online mode (from my experience at least), it seems to be completely random whether every ship has blue trails, red trails, or a sort of mixture of blue and red. But glitch or no, considering Tigron and Van-Über have no "Fury" variants, it would be awesome to choose what colour your ship's engine trail is, as a kind of extra cosmetic option - I want me a Tigron with the red!

mannjon
23rd June 2017, 08:54 PM
This is gonna sound pretty dumb but, after having some very intense races today I need to ask because I can't figure these out and they're leaving me stumped.

Can someone explain to me ((Or hell, provide video footage)) of the best lines around the fabled cambered left-hand corner on Chenghou Project, and the first section of Sol 2, and more specifically about where/how to barrel roll on them? Flash and Rapier would be preferred, since that seems to be what most random lobbies online use.

I was racing someone earlier who was able to whoop me on Chenghou just because they could pop out a BR coming out of the banked corner, and I can't get the line for it. We were racing on Flash. I was using AG Systems at the time (if that makes a difference) but the other guy was using Mirage; I've seen him do the same stuff using Feisar, though.

Would be appreciated. :)

edit

I'd like to add the bump on Metropia to that list too. The one that's just after the mag-strip section, I've seen people using a turbo there and going flying but that corner section is awkward and I can't do it without falling off the track.

There is one technique that all of these rolls you are asking about require: the infamous SS Roll (sideshift into a barrel roll). This is useful elsewhere too because it allows you to relocate your craft without losing speed. Take advantages of little hills and valleys to land some low air rolls. Also, for clarification, I use the term "burndown" to describe the period of time that you have a speed boost from a roll. While you are in burn down, you are going faster than the max speed of your craft under normal circumstances. Just some additional FYI, burndown times are increased for the HD ships and decreased for the Fury ships, which is why some pilots prefer the HD variants. There are some additional hidden stats I won't go in to here, but just know that despite seemingly inferior stats, the smaller mass of HD ships more than makes up for the difference in stats.

First: Chenghou. You need to avoid too much intermittent air time before the end of the turn. To do that, you need to stay near the middle of the track and nose into the turn (which is down and left). If you avoid bumping around, you'll have enough speed to SS+roll. The roll is a little weird in that the track plays mind games with you. If you do as I've suggested, there will be a "hump" on the left side you'll have enough speed to barrel roll off of even without a SS. If you miscalculate, you'll need to SS left and barrel roll. This is why I recommend staying towards the center right up until you approach the hump. If you find yourself too far to the right, you'll have to SS over. If you land the roll over the hump, you'll be able to chain into another one if you hit the boost pad while in burndown. There is a surprising amount of air possible as you leave the turn, and if you practice the line enough, you won't need to sideshift on Flash. Adhoc's advise is solid here, but I think he is confused as to which turn you are talking about. Just to be safe, do both ;)

Sol 2: If you have a turbo, aim to boost off the left side and shoot for just below the first set of wings. This is one of the trickier shortcuts, and if you have a hard time going for the lower roll, you can aim your turbo just above the wings which isn't as fast but is way more safe. Without a turbo, you want to brake hard to hit the speed pad instead of the weapon pad (optimal line) then stay to the right side of the track and aim for the small ramp connected to the wings (towards the top right side of the track). Then you need to sideshift off the ramp back to the left and nose up and barrel roll. This is also pretty hard to do and to be effective in a race, you need to be able to do it consistently. If you land the first roll, you'll have enough speed during burndown to sideshift over the speed pad back to the right on the track ahead. If you sideshift over to the right, you'll have enough air to get a 2nd roll just before the hard right hand turn.

Metropia: This one is also a bit of an optical illusion. If you turbo just before that rise in the track, you'll have enough speed to get airborne and don't have to worry about nailing the right line. But if you are seeking to do this without a turbo, it is a little confusing. You might be inclined to hit the boost pad and sideshift roll to the left because the hump is higher. However the track flattens out right at that point so you won't have enough air to commit a barrel roll there and you'll actually hang in the air which is slower than just hitting the pad. To do this one, you actually need to sideshift right over the hump and keep your ship angled back to the left (so you don't go off track). Once you hit the hump, you should have enough air to land a roll there, and you'll also hit the turbo pad there for extra speed. The burndown time of the post roll speed boost should carry you to the double speed boost which I suggest you aim for instead of the weapon pad. The benefit of doing a regular roll here over a turbo-roll is twofold. 1. Any pilot that uses a turbo roll there will have to slow down to handle the curve, so they'll be braking during some of the roll's burndown time and they won't make full use of that boost on the straight. 2. The most effective use of a barrel roll is just prior the the first rise in the track that leads to the righthand turn after the rise. If you don't already know, boost before you start to go up the hill, and if you stay to the left of the track and hit the speed pad, you can actually get a second one in. However going for two there isn't worth the risk in online play because loosing 30 energy at the start of the lap is kind of dangerous on such a short track. If you get a turbo prior to the roll you were asking about, it is better to save it for the turbo roll on the next lap which is ONLY accessible on Venom, Flash and Rapier with a turbo (you can do it pretty easily on Phantom without one).

Ill try to document these later if I can remember my Youtube account password.

Thane Corrigan
23rd June 2017, 09:23 PM
Also, for clarification, I use the term "burndown" to describe the period of time that you have a speed boost from a roll. While you are in burn down, you are going faster than the max speed of your craft under normal circumstances.

Considering the similarity to jet-fighters, I usually think of it as an engine afterburner. But that's just semantics, and beside the point. :p

Nevertheless, very descriptive BR tips from everyone. I may have to try some of these myself, I never could nail those advanced BRs.

mannjon
23rd June 2017, 10:12 PM
*UPDATE*

I went ahead and just uploaded the videos for KazzyMac. I did not go for every single roll possible, but instead focused on the ones that Kazzy asked about. Not bad times, but I'm a little rusty.

Chenghou:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETeUv9XhHZg

Metropia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnWj3CDB51k

Sol 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQE-iue6nA

KazzyMac
24th June 2017, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the feedback, guys. :D

For reference, when I was talking about Metropia I was talking about using a turbo, specifically. I didn't think that weird bump after the magstrip was something that could be barrel rolled over ((but going by the responses then it is? Huh.))

I just want to concentrate on becoming consistent with the 'obvious' rolls and the safer, online-applicable ones; I'm pretty sure things such as doubles and 'thinking outside the box' will come a little more naturally once I have the muscle memory for understanding how to use the track to bounce the craft.

mannjon
24th June 2017, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the feedback, guys. :D

For reference, when I was talking about Metropia I was talking about using a turbo, specifically. I didn't think that weird bump after the magstrip was something that could be barrel rolled over ((but going by the responses then it is? Huh.))

I just want to concentrate on becoming consistent with the 'obvious' rolls and the safer, online-applicable ones; I'm pretty sure things such as doubles and 'thinking outside the box' will come a little more naturally once I have the muscle memory for understanding how to use the track to bounce the craft.

If you want to see it, I can post a video of that too. I personally don't like using a turbo there if I can avoid it. It is too risky and there is a safer option (which I posted above). The turbo is best spent on that lap, but every now and then that turbo roll can be useful for catching up on a last lap.

It should be mentioned that the barrel roll I show in the video is a particularly tough one, and there is a trick to it. You'll need to nose up (dpad down) ONLY when you SS. If you don't hold down you won't get enough air, and if you press anything else, you'll go off track.

Light Buster
25th June 2017, 08:04 PM
In Zone Mode (HD/Fury & 2048), how is your energy repleted?

I can’t tell with certainty what does it.

- It’s not speedpads
- It’s not reaching a new sub-zone
- It’s not reaching a new zone
- It’s not avoiding to touch the walls for a certain amount of time
- It’s not completing a lap of the track

So what is it?

Perform a Perfect Zone by avoiding any collisions with walls and staying on track for 10 seconds.

in 2048, it only give you 8% or so energy with a perfect zone

This actually depends on the ship you're using in 2048. Example, AG-Systems Prototype gives you 17% energy back.

mannjon
25th June 2017, 10:41 PM
I'd like to know what speed pads do for you in zone and if there is any reason to avoid or hit them.

From what I can tell, all they do is provide extra points. Is there a reason to hit them if I'm just going for zone requirements for an elite pass on 2048? Is there a reason to avoid them if I'm not concerned with overall score? I know when racing speed pads hint as to the optimal lines, but that seems different in zone.

Linkinito
25th June 2017, 11:53 PM
You guessed right: they only provide extra points in HD, and extra XP in 2048.

They're completely useless in the leaderboards in 2048 (because they are done by zones cleared) but they really matter in HD because the leaderboards are made by points scored. Many players try to get as much speed pads, perfect laps and zones, and barrel rolls as they can because they bump up the points counter.

mannjon
26th June 2017, 01:50 AM
Perform a Perfect Zone by avoiding any collisions with walls and staying on track for 10 seconds.

This actually depends on the ship you're using in 2048. Example, AG-Systems Prototype gives you 17% energy back.

I totally did not know this! Does anyone know how much energy is given back per ship? Maybe a formula? I've been using the Piranha mainly because I wiggle wobble all over the place with ships that have a higher handling stat. Any suggestions on a ideal ship for someone like me?

JFthebestJan
26th June 2017, 03:54 PM
...AG-Systems Prototype gives you 17% energy back...

This is just 'one side of the coin', the other being AGility Systems Prototype losing double the health. All ships loose between 3% - 4% health when going 'out of bounds' or gain between 7% - 8% health when doing a 'perfect zone'. AGility Systems Prototype gains 17%, but looses between 7% - 8%!

Light Buster
26th June 2017, 08:14 PM
That's why the AG-Systems Prototype is a double-edged sword as with any Prototype ship. The AG-Systems has some of the best handling in the game, but at the cost of health.

mannjon
26th June 2017, 09:53 PM
I've noticed that with a fighter ship on zone, slight wall scrapes don't do damage. Is this the same for all ships? I seem to be having better luck with zone with Fighter ships. They don't wobble as much.

Hellfire_WZ
27th June 2017, 12:13 PM
Pretty much, it's to do with their health stat. The only one that is fragile enough to lose energy from slight scrapes is the AG Systems Prototype

xaedrek
28th June 2017, 12:20 AM
I always wanted to know how the online ranking number is calculated. Is it based on the position and number of races? or other factors as the number of players in the race are taken into account?

Racingfan
28th June 2017, 01:36 AM
yup, beat players to progress faster. doesnt matter what game mode you play though

after level 35 or so it starts to get really slow... like really really slow

mannjon
28th June 2017, 02:19 AM
I can't confirm this, but on HD, I seem to recall getting points for beating those higher in rank too. I wish it worked more like 2048 where you gained experience for doing certain things in the race too, such as barrel rolls, speed pads, etc...

xaedrek
28th June 2017, 05:09 PM
It would make sense that the increase also depends on the level of the opponents too. Thanks!

mannjon
2nd July 2017, 05:14 AM
What's the deal with collisions? No matter what ship, what speed, what position, what angle or what condition, I always seem to get knocked out of place and the offending pilot maintains their line (sometimes I even bump them into a better racing line than what they were previously in). Is there any rime or reason to ship collisions? Is this yet another hidden stat? What gives?

I ALWAYS seem to be on the losing side (and this was in a Tigron no less).

KazzyMac
2nd July 2017, 10:16 AM
Against AI? It's just the way the bots are programmed; they have some pretty crazy traction/turning abilities. Not much you can do, though I've noticed side-shifting into them can disrupt them advantageously if you do it hard enough.

Against players? Latency. I just try to stay clear of everyone else online. :P

AdHoc
2nd July 2017, 10:49 AM
What's the deal with collisions? No matter what ship, what speed, what position, what angle or what condition, I always seem to get knocked out of place and the offending pilot maintains their line (sometimes I even bump them into a better racing line than what they were previously in). Is there any rime or reason to ship collisions? Is this yet another hidden stat? What gives?

I ALWAYS seem to be on the losing side (and this was in a Tigron no less).

It’s called bad programming and collision physics.

tug_14
2nd July 2017, 11:49 AM
hi,The collisions and the way you suffer them are related to your shield level ... If you br a lot your shield is always low then ure always knocked out ( have same issues with my icaras in race ).
More your shield is high , less u 're impacted by collisions

Cheapether
2nd July 2017, 01:24 PM
On the topic of collisions, it may just be my personal experience, but I've found the Elite AI to be much more aggressive in this collection than I remember from the PS3. Has this been an issue for anyone other than myself? The AI holding its line is one thing, but going so far as to ram you, on a straight-away no less, and then seemingly drive you into a wall/boundary is not something I remember being much of an issue in HD/Fury. Some contact I understand - seemingly going out of their line before a challenging curve, not so much. I've had races on Chengou (reverse), Vineta K (reverse), and Moa Therma (reverse) that I honestly wish I had recorded, as I wouldn't assume anyone would believe me if I told them the amount of aggression I was seeing out of the AI.

Anyone else seeing this? I'm also having whole tournaments in racebox where every other race turns into a full-on arms race, with no fewer than two/three eliminations, and I'm only making it past the mid-pack by the skin of my teeth, with the same kind of racing which would usually put me in the head of the pack and keep me there. It's a frenzy, honestly.

Knux_Chaotix
2nd July 2017, 01:37 PM
I've seen people who think the AI is easier now, but I beg to differ. I thought the Elite AI had been turned up a little to be more aggressive. I like it though XD Love nothing more than a proper fight to the finish. Feels far more rewarding. Had a few races when only 3 ships managed to cross the line. I love it.

Cheapether
2nd July 2017, 03:39 PM
I played the PS3 version a great deal, and if there are folks saying that the AI has been tamed down in the Omega Collection, then they are certainly having a very different experience than I am. I don't notice a difficulty spike so much as just sheer aggression. Sometimes it's hilarious, other times perplexing. Just the other night, I had two races, back to back, where Assegai and Icaras both went out of their way to eliminate themselves through contact with my ship, in spite of their own damaged shields and the wealth of space on Vineta K and Chengou's straight sections. It's jarring. I had one race on the Amphiseum where I could swear that EG-X had a hit out on me. Mirage made a point to beat me half to death on Moa therma (reverse), to the point of running into itself the undulations in the mag-strip section and getting eliminated before finish line. That's the kind of behavior you expect of a pilot who just found out you're sleeping with his wife.

Like I said, it's funny sometime; other times, not so.

Knux_Chaotix
2nd July 2017, 04:30 PM
Something else I noticed. People like me who play until your pad dies... Every other game I have pauses. Wipeout, online or offline does not pause when the pad dies. Is that something that can be patched or should I invest in a longer cable?

mannjon
2nd July 2017, 04:37 PM
For the record, this is online and not the AI. The AI ALWAYS wins in a collision. That is a given. Still, I have no problem with the elite AI. They are indeed programmed to be rocks, but they are also programmed to be incredibly predictable.

I hadn't considered the shield stat correlation. That seems quite plausible Tug. Though the incident I recall was on the bridge at Tech De Ra. I had near full shield, and just hit a speed pad. Some other guy swiped me as I was sideshifting to recover, and I bounced off track.

A brief note about collisions of any type on a Magstrip, it will take MUCH longer to recover even from cannon and swipes.

All this taken in to consideration, I think it would be a nice addition to have shield stats (not current shield amount) be related to how much you can stay on track. I would probably only use the Auricom prototype if it had better stats for this reason alone. But for HD, I would gladly switch to Piranha if I knew that it meant less getting thrown around on collisions.

GBalao888
2nd July 2017, 05:33 PM
I've had this feeling playing the game, and that either the requirements, or the AI (even in Elite difficulty) has been way too easy, or maybe the physics has been slightly improved, or maybe it's the feeling of playing the game with the DualShock 4. Any theories or ideas why it's so much easier than the originals (HD, Fury and 2048)?

mannjon
2nd July 2017, 08:14 PM
You have to remember that this is relative though. For me, I just got better. I remember the Elite AI being difficult a while ago, but now I don't even think about it.

New pilots don't have the practice though, and are not past the learning curve yet. Elite AI is easy when you are getting top 10 times. Not so much when you are struggling to learn the tracks though. I've noticed more barrel rolls, more effective weapon use, and more strategic us of pickups. I don't think the AI is easier, and I would argue it is more difficult. However I don't really notice, and I suspect you may not either. That does not apply for new pilots though.

dontmindlosing
5th July 2017, 05:35 PM
Does anyone in Canada or the U.S. need a Van Uber code? I have a spare. PM me if you can use it. I'll update this message when it's been claimed.

mannjon
5th July 2017, 10:31 PM
Does anyone in Canada or the U.S. need a Van Uber code? I have a spare. PM me if you can use it. I'll update this message when it's been claimed.

Best random question that doesn't need a thread ever, lol! I hope it goes to good use!

AdHoc
5th July 2017, 11:08 PM
Any chance it would work in Australia? :P

I missed out on VÜ :(

Racingfan
5th July 2017, 11:12 PM
DLC's are region locked, so no

Kurlija
5th July 2017, 11:54 PM

It might be of use to someone with a 2nd hand copy, since every NA copy comes with VÜ included via code.

dontmindlosing
6th July 2017, 12:34 AM
^ That's what I figure. Still got the code for anyone in Canada/US who needs it.

mannjon
6th July 2017, 12:52 AM
^ That's what I figure. Still got the code for anyone in Canada/US who needs it.

Dude. Hype it up to a friend. Be like "if you buy a digital copy, I'll toss in a free ship!"

How did you get two by the way? Curious.

Racingfan
6th July 2017, 12:59 AM
i think digital version in NA includes van-uber ship, and wasn't a pre order exclusive

only way is if someone bought a used copy

dontmindlosing
6th July 2017, 01:19 AM
How did you get two by the way? Curious.

I used my own Van Uber code. I convinced my library to purchase Omega Collection as well. Their PS4 isn't connected online, so they do not use or keep inserts with codes. They offered it to me, and I didn't want it to go to waste, so here I am offering it up. :)

mannjon
6th July 2017, 04:14 AM
It wasn't just a digital copy in the US that came with a code. I preordered a hardcopy and it was in the case.

SlashStrike
9th July 2017, 01:08 PM

Please, Can you give me that code :dizzy I would love to have the Van uber. I didnt get a code with mine.

dontmindlosing
16th July 2017, 01:20 PM
^ Hi SlashStrike. Sorry for the delayed reply. I've been on holiday. I tried PM-ing you the code twice, but I can't see my sent messages to you after I send them. Let me know if you received it or not.

SlashStrike
18th July 2017, 11:55 AM
I got them, though the codes arent working? Oh well, that's alright.

Racingfan
18th July 2017, 02:07 PM
if you have a US disc without van uber, then you have to create a US PSN account to redeem your code

SlashStrike
19th July 2017, 04:44 PM
Ohhhh. I had a Region 2 disc ( i live in the UAE) and i tried redeeming it with my alternate acc (my main isnt Us, my alt is US) . So thats why it didnt work. XD

If anyone wants the code, its still available. Ask dontmindlosing for it.

DarkRacer95
23rd July 2017, 03:34 AM
Can anyone list the online rank titles, and what the highest rank possible is? I'm really curious because in don't play online much (and didn't play HD/Fury online much either).

Racingfan
23rd July 2017, 02:10 PM
It goes to 101, max level takes 500h+ or so, depends on the skill level

From 26 to 101 (forgot first titles)
Professional
Master
Elite
Hero
Legend
Conqueror
Guru
Sage