14th June 2017, 10:55 AM
Hey all, because i can't do more than 10 options at a time... :P

Dylan061997
14th June 2017, 11:03 AM
The Amphiseum all day ! :g , talon's junction in 2nd :g

Racingfan
14th June 2017, 12:45 PM
Tech de ra
very fun to do the shortcut at start, and good turbo spots and awesome track to have a good racing line on :D

Kurlija
14th June 2017, 03:18 PM
The Amphiseum for me, closely followed by Modesto. Never liked Talon's Junction all that much. :P

nu9get
14th June 2017, 03:21 PM
tbh, i love them all...but i'd choose tech de ra (someone know i'm a tdr junkie)

mannjon
14th June 2017, 03:23 PM
TJ just because those turbo rolls.

Beuzer0
14th June 2017, 04:15 PM
I could race on Talon for an entire day.
Tech de Ra reverse is also addictive as hell.

Cipher
14th June 2017, 04:26 PM
Tough tough!!

I enjoy all fury tracks, but Tech De Ra & Amphiseum are more enjoyable than Modesto & TJR for me, mostly because they provide a bunch of opportunities to make good use of your turbo as well as enough weapon pads to offset the shield energy lost from performing barrel rolls

AssegaiGuy24
15th June 2017, 01:29 PM
I've always enjoyed the Fury tracks the best, two favorite tracks in the game are Amphseum & Modesto Heights.
Talons Junction and Tech De Ra are always challenge me, making me feel good about a good result.

KazzyMac
15th June 2017, 10:50 PM
I went for Amphiseum.

Seems to have the best balance of atmosphere, accessability and difficulty. It's got some nice, clear spots for barrel rolling, it's got a skillcut on the reverse variant, it's got a HUEG JOOMP, a nasty little hairpin and a bit of everything else.

Talon's Junction is a close second, if only because I spent a lot of time on there on Pulse. Modesto Heights is just ... well, it's good, but I'm bad at it xD. and TDR is the Sol 2/Sebenco Climb of the Fury DLC and I find it more frustrating to be consistent at than enjoyable. :)