PDA

View Full Version : Favourite 2048 Track

NotEnoughRed
14th June 2017, 10:50 AM
Hi All,

Just for a bit of fun.. could everyone vote for their favourite 2048 Track...

Racingfan
14th June 2017, 12:43 PM
Altima

very good for barrel rolls, huge crazy drop and just so fun to race on :D

Snakenator1
14th June 2017, 01:48 PM
Subway for me! I love the environment, multiple paths and plethora of speed pads and barrel roll spots. Seeing the light from the exhaust trails in the tunnels and echo's from the engine whining up is also really cool.
I also love Empire climb, Altima and Sol.

Looking at the current poll I'm the only who loves Subway :P

OBH
14th June 2017, 01:50 PM
Empire Climb. Not the most inventive track design from a racing perspective, but racing up a skyscraper just doesn't get boring!

Cipher
14th June 2017, 05:18 PM
Altima, Capital Reach, Downtown & Subway top the other remaining ones, but picking a favourite is tough

Altima is incredibly fun, but shield energy is always a problem, especially if you have a turbo and you want to hold onto it to make good use of it, instead of just on a straight-ish path
Capital Reach, unlike most people, is still an incredibly fun track to me, it's super satisfying to hit all those speed pads in the tunnels, the bridge is also really fun with all the different path options it gives you (and the most beneficial one, being a combination of them!)
Downtown, not sure what it is about this one, but it appeals a lot to me, I like the tunnels, the lighting, the barrel rolls, but it also provides a ton of boost roll opportunities, just a really fun track
Downtown Fun track for casual racing, has a bunch of barrel roll opportunities and plenty weapon pads to recharge, the starting section is a bit boring however, with its wide and rather bare/ non-eventful track

I guess the real battle is between Altima & Subway, so i'll go with Subway to balance the votes out (but also because i really dislike the lack of pads on Altima)

Kurlija
30th June 2017, 03:23 PM
Just reached Sol in the campaign and I have to say it's my favourite of them all, followed closely by Altima. Been having a blast with both :)

Light Buster
30th June 2017, 08:16 PM
Empire Climb. Straight forward track with no crazy way to cut off the track.

Concealed Sequence
3rd July 2017, 04:35 AM
Altima!

BlackReign
3rd July 2017, 12:25 PM
SOL. Very creative design went into that.
Altima would be my #2.
Surprised to see no votes for Queen's Mall. No love for the Queen? I think it's pretty great.

greenymac
5th July 2017, 11:27 AM
Altima, Subway and Queens Mall are my 3 favorites.

StingerTheRaven
8th July 2017, 10:05 PM
Downtown, AKA Double Barrel Roll City. Seriously, take AG-S Prototype on A-class there and let it rip!