PDA

View Full Version : Omega Pack collection..sales

blackwiggle
6th June 2017, 11:56 AM
Is this Omega Pack collection release a success ?

In Europe it seems so.....those in the USA please report your findings

BlueWolf9498
6th June 2017, 12:11 PM
I was getting full rooms constantly , and saw a good amount of other lobbies , and this was at night when most people needed to work in the morning. so it will only get better today.

Racingfan
6th June 2017, 03:00 PM
Please sell well please sell well

Hybrid Divide
6th June 2017, 05:03 PM
I really hope it sells well! But it isn't getting any help over here.

IGN has given the game next to zero coverage, and nothing since the classic sleeve reveal. They didn't even mention the soundtrack live stream, never mentioned the final soundtrack list, and still don't have a review up.

Hard for a game to get popular when companies don't mention it. Sony should be pissed.

That said, I've done my part! Getting a Steelbook from Australia via Blackwiggle, and USA Physical and Digital releases. Nevermind that I currently lack a PS4 to play them on! :lol WipEout games are always a day one purchase!

But yeah, while I'll encourage the few people I know who have PS4's to buy this, it needs media coverage here. (Sony HAS done a better job about this, but the USA still lags behind their efforts everywhere else.)
Getting screwed out of the steelbook AND classic sleeve really doesn't help things, either.

That's my take.

gmrtom7
7th June 2017, 11:52 AM
Obviously I'm also hoping it succeeds! I'm feeling decently optimistic about this one; at least within my bubble in the enthusiast sphere, a lot of newcomers seem really into it. Hopefully that translates into decently mainstream appeal!