PDA

View Full Version : MP node clearing team up. (trophy hunting)

deaddoctor2010
14th May 2017, 05:48 PM
So this has been something that i've been wanting to do for ages, but never really got round to it. But i really want to get it done before Omega launches

I would like it if we could get a team (8 players i think it was) of those who have 2048 on the vita and work with each other to clear the nodes on the multiplayer mode on WipEout 2048. How i picture we could do it is by doing the following:

1. Communicate with each other via a message group using either a PS4 or the mobile app.
2. log in to the MP mode on 2048
3. Message the task each player has atm to the chat group and take turns to help each other clear their task... and so on.

If anyone is interested in donig this, please comment here or message me via PSN @ 'deaddoctor2010' and i'll create a message group (or add you to the wipeout 2048 one i'm already part of...) and set a date.

EDIT: I've since obtained the trophies... Please contiune to use this thread if anyone else needs help. I've added some advice here:

My advice for when you have enough players is to create a cycle/order of who will win each round and try this at a low server activity time. 7pm UK time (3pm est) isn't always the best time as its when the server seems more active and can interfear with your hunting, however it's useful for finding players to help.
In the event a random player enters the game
you have a few choices...
1. invite them in on what you are doing
2. leave them be... mainly if they are low leveled.
3. if the player starts stealling your kills and are not complying/reponding to your messages, get the other players to stay near the nominated winner to make kills quicker and have some shoot back at the copycat/theif... to advoid this choose the first choice.

Always Use Qirex prototypy as its quicker to shoot down other players. Always advoid racing.
Ideally the other players should remain idle while the person tasked with winning... wins.

If you go below the 4 players reqirement... PANIC!!! - Just kidding, relax and take a brake and wait for another player and get them in on what you are doing... note however you may be waiting a long time.

Racingfan
14th May 2017, 06:02 PM
Hi if you want, i can race with you on 2048, i also have a extra vita and two friends

i dont like the combat mode in this game, but i can help you out if you have a "destroy ship" requirement etc

i don't need any of the nodes, i 100% elite passed everything. i just race for fun :)

if you are interested, add my psn "easyzong"

thanks

deaddoctor2010
14th May 2017, 06:16 PM
yeah that would help :)

I'm trying to play a bit of it atm... I'm going to give it an hour to see if anyone shows, feel free to join in.

chalovak
28th May 2017, 11:21 AM
Hey, deaddoctor2010. Are you still planning to do this? I'd gladly joined, cause the only trophy that separates me from platinum (wipeout is the only platinum-worth game) is this multiplayer nonsense. Just tell me what I need to do? Thx.

deaddoctor2010
1st June 2017, 11:36 PM
Really would like help clearing the 2048 campain as soon as possible...

deaddoctor2010
2nd June 2017, 09:59 AM
Hi everyone, I still would like some help with 2048. I'm on section 17 Node 12. I'll be on 2048 for most of today again and I'll return the favour by helping those who help me with any trophies they need help with (as long s i own the game) Thanks.

chalovak
2nd June 2017, 11:55 AM
I'll be online today's evening. Also need help completing it and I'm also on the 17th section. )
Still I have no idea how to join the same session together so we could help each other. That was the main problem with 2048 - random parties.

deaddoctor2010
2nd June 2017, 12:16 PM
yeah, if you're lucky enough tho join before the server activates with activity around 7PM (uk time) where around about 8 people do play but don't help, you should be able to join in. If we could get atleast other 3 players to play before 7pm it should be a cake walk... we could take turns letting each other win.

here is a link to a psnprofiles session if that helps: https://psnprofiles.com/session/121741-wipeout-2048

chalovak
2nd June 2017, 12:52 PM
sent you a friend request, maybe it'll help also)

deaddoctor2010
2nd June 2017, 01:26 PM
got ya... i made a error and accidently closed the psnprofiles session... heres the updated link: https://psnprofiles.com/session/121753-wipeout-2048

deaddoctor2010
3rd June 2017, 06:08 AM
Big thanks to those who help me obtain the trophies i required.

If anyone still needs help, then drop a message here and i'll try to help. It would be great if everyone were to continue using this thread to ask for help.

Thanks again!

chalovak
3rd June 2017, 12:03 PM
yay! great teamwork we've got there! thanks for making this thread and help))

zdravkelja
3rd June 2017, 02:08 PM
I'll be playing today, same time as yesterday. I got only 18 nodes left :)

deaddoctor2010
3rd June 2017, 03:11 PM
I'll be playing today, same time as yesterday. I got only 18 nodes left :)

Ok, message me when you need me.

mannjon
10th June 2017, 07:41 AM
Hey I'd love to help. That is the only one I'm missing to. I got pretty far, but I'm also really out of practice (been about a year since I even touched the Vita). mannjon is the id. Sadly though I'm in the states, so I'll have to coordinate times.