PDA

View Full Version : WipEout Pulse multiplayer event?

WillB888
9th April 2017, 08:43 AM
I am getting slightly bored of beating hard AI! Could we set up a big multiplayer event?

stin
9th April 2017, 11:27 AM
Through ps3?

stevie :)

WillB888
9th April 2017, 09:14 PM
Possibly, though I'm not sure whether it can connect with the more common use of the psp. We'll have to find out!

Racingfan
10th April 2017, 03:56 PM
FYI pulse online servers been down since 2011. the only way to play online now is through ad hoc. i could join but i only have pulse on vita, and im not sure if you can use ps3 for ad hoc on vita :(

JFthebestJan
10th April 2017, 05:41 PM
...im not sure if you can use ps3 for ad hoc on vita :(...

it works with vita and psp and all variations of it

Chill
14th July 2020, 04:28 PM
Hey guys, getting ready to deploy during the spring of next year and thinking of getting a PSP (ex tossed my last one) with Wipeout Pure and Pulse for some online play during deployment. Since the servers are down, is there still a way to play multiplayer via wifi and are people wanting to do it?

stin
15th July 2020, 06:45 PM
Aye through PS3 ad hoc and get PS Vita. Now, are you thinking of playing next year?

stevie :)

Chill
15th July 2020, 08:02 PM
Hey bro! PS3 ad hoc? The point is for a mobile system for deployment, but yeah I suppose the vita is an option. Ex threw one of them away too! The switch has more to look forward to though, too bad sony just doesn't want to tap out and port Wipeout to the switch grr! I will keep you posted, I will also be focusing on getting through NCO academy online, getting back into optimal shape and maybe getting better with the guitar