PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 His future?

DIXI200
13th February 2017, 09:03 AM
many ps3 games are sleeping in the drawer, I played with some but have not ended, and the new versions of PS4, my little free time is spent almost entirely on "WOhd fury" or "2048" psvita but its screen is small and not I can make better. When everything I love is on PS4 with the release of "Omega Collection" What will have to offer my Ps3 to remain on ..? your opinion? there is something on ps3 to occupy the space under the TV? You have something interesting to keep your Ps3?

multibodydynamics
13th February 2017, 11:26 AM
Play audio CDs

Cipher
13th February 2017, 02:58 PM
Nostalgia ;-)

And for what it is still worth, it is pointless to sell it imho, so just keep it :)

(Oh and it also plays Blue-Ray movies i guess)

blackwiggle
13th February 2017, 03:30 PM
Far more games on the PS3 than on any console, EVER.....I still have [ :redface: ] 50+ games I either haven't either started, or less than 1/6th of the way through.....a lot from PS+ freebees.
PS4 games aren't looking much better TBH

Sausehuhn
14th February 2017, 09:58 AM
… and then there’s WOHD’s online capabilities. These come for free on PS3 but do require a paid subscription on PS4.

TheConzio
14th February 2017, 02:27 PM
I still have lots to do on Ps3 and games that I've been planning to get. Mine will still be going for many years to come :)

infoxicated
16th February 2017, 11:22 AM
Rock Band will keep my PS3 around for a while yet.

That and Gran Turismo - my Logitech wheel doesn't work with PS4 which has killed driving games for me on that.

JABBERJAW
16th February 2017, 02:37 PM
Rob, Have you tried the cronusmax? I haven't delved into it much with the settings, but it has helped me use other controllers on the PS3/PS4. I think you can adjust everything on it

infoxicated
20th February 2017, 12:51 PM
I had no idea that existed, Al, but it looks like it works with the Driving Force GT.

Interesting - that might turn my purchase of Drive Club into a game I can play! :)

Saltir3Warri0r
25th February 2017, 11:46 AM
I'll still be keeping mine for the simple reason that there's a large portion of games I've yet to complete on there that are not currently on PS4. That and it's nice to have free online capabilities. :)

Knux_Chaotix
28th February 2017, 09:06 PM
I'll keep my PS3 forever really. Still use him loads and I collect games consoles :P