PDA

View Full Version : backup Fusion for NTSC?

FishDK
21st February 2002, 03:17 PM
On many backup trading forums I have seen WOfusion for US PS2's
How many CD's is Fusion cuz it says it's 2 CD's. Since I do have a modded US PS2 I was planning on getting it. Any ideas on if it works and how they did it? Might it be a PAL-to-NTSC patch?

thanks

<>< F I S H ><>

FishDK
21st February 2002, 11:42 PM
It is an PAL to NTSC patch - I just found out :grin:

..YAY!

<>< F I S H ><>

BurnHead
22nd February 2002, 08:22 AM
Fusion is on one DVD - and it's a really fat one btw.
The files almost take 2.1 GB - so I guess this version you've seen is cut.
There is a special edition of Fusion, this comes with two DVDs (or one DVD for the game and one CD, don't know). On the second disc there is press materials stuff (now guess why it's called "press materials disc" :grin:).

If you have a modchip - why don't you buy an original PAL game and play it then?

Bunny
22nd February 2002, 10:00 AM
FiskDK... As this is a fan site, you must be a fan, and fans buy not pirate.

If you want to check it out then rent it.

But the more pirate copies there are the less likely there will be a Wipeout Fusion 2.

FishDK
22nd February 2002, 04:39 PM
Oh -Bunny I know that!!

and all my WO games are indeed originals! (I'll even post pics if you like me to prove it!!)

Thing is that my chip wont play PAL. Only japanese imports and other NTSC stuff.

I'm not trying to justify piracy, but I just wanna play Fusion!! Ofcourse I'd rather have a original version that has everything instead of a ripped off version, but since I can't see that happening very soon...

<>< F I S H ><>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FishDK on 2002-02-22 17:42 ]</font>

BenjaminSoulé
22nd February 2002, 04:49 PM
Its the same problem for me, I bought all my WO game but I can`t find WO3SE, I was looking for it all this afternoon...
So I suppose I will have to copy it if I want to play the stick2trax challenge

FishDK
22nd February 2002, 06:26 PM
I suggest that we close this thread because it's a no no topic.

Cheers all!

<>< F I S H ><>

JABBERJAW
22nd February 2002, 10:16 PM
fish, where did you find this? Email me at alfredsartwell@hotmail.com I'm curious to see how it plays, I'm betting 15% faster which would be pretty cool in arcade mode.

science
22nd February 2002, 10:39 PM
no reason to close it. if they dont give us NTSCers fusion, then we will have to find a way to get it on our own. thats just the way it is. besides, its not like theyre losing a sale since they dont make the damned game for us!!!
damn them!

Lance
23rd February 2002, 12:17 AM
are we going to get any news in March as to whether some decision has been made either to publish it here or not to? isnt e3 next month or something?