PDA

View Full Version : The game hates me...

PureSpeed7
1st August 2016, 07:11 PM
So i was playing WipEout the other day when i heard: missile missile missile missile missile missile missile missile. My first thought was that the game was glitched but then each and every missile hit me. Needless to say, i lost. Has something like this ever happened to any of you?

JABBERJAW
1st August 2016, 09:44 PM
Funny, not me. It sounds like every ship fired at you at the same time

Snakenator1
1st August 2016, 09:50 PM
Probably just got seriously unlucky mate, I doubt its down to any glitches because there aren't many in the original WO. Are you emulating the game by any chance because emulators can cause some strange things to happen.

In all honesty the walls are deadlier than the AI xD

Dylan061997
2nd August 2016, 05:54 AM
Well the only track i think you get "Missile , Missile , Missile , Missile , Missile" all the way is Arridos IV in the others i remember , i don't have many "Missile , Missile , Missile , Missile , Missile , Missile" if i'm not mistaken .

@Snakenator1 , you have a point with walls it's like BUMP IN THE WALL !!!!! XD :g

PureSpeed7
2nd August 2016, 02:12 PM
Okay, maybe i put too many missile's. It as about five times though, and it was on the jumpy straight section on Karbonis. I don't know how they all got missiles like that, but everyone in the race was in a big clump and i was just getting ahead when it happened. Also, i forgot to add that after all of that, just as one final present, the FEISAR in last place hit me with a shockwave...