PDA

View Full Version : little tournament - hop in!

nu9get
1st July 2016, 07:22 PM
me and CHRIS-_REDFIELD planned to make a little tournament up to 4 teams made of 4 players each one, rapier and phantom single races, we will do 2 tournaments (team 1 vs team 2 and team 3 vs team 4), the teams that wins, plays againts for the final tourny :)

Team 1:
n0t_nugget
CHRIS-_REDFIELD
Nexus72
DIXI200

Team 2:
THERMIONgalaxy
Cynderia
TRIZONE1
Snakenator1

more 2 to go!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-\\

feel free to sign up here and create your team (you can choose a name, or your team will be automatically called Team 2, Team 3 etc if you don't want to), we will choose rules (for example green races, red races etc), tracks and other stuff later.

probably the tourny will be played on friday sessions, so everyone can join, btw that's n0t a problem, we can choose other date too.

DIXI200
2nd July 2016, 08:44 AM
I'm here, please contact me if for the 4°.. if it is missing the contact, the Friday is ok, I confirm after the date of the tournament...something to move the online zone, great idea :beer

vlhad13
5th July 2016, 05:30 PM
Count me in, team 3 :)

a pleasure to race with you guys :)

DIXI200
8th July 2016, 07:14 PM
Well, a little and funny tournament :) hello Vlad13

nu9get
9th July 2016, 02:44 PM
Count me in, team 3 :)

a pleasure to race with you guys :)

i will, sorry for inactivity about this, but i have real life troubles\stuff to do atm, but we can do it soon!

Mad-Ice
15th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Pulse ahoc with Jfthebestjan world J room 32. Feel free to hop in :)

JABBERJAW
30th October 2016, 12:55 PM
Who won? :)

Does this work with the vita as well?

JFthebestJan
30th October 2016, 09:53 PM
mad-ice won.
yes, it's possible with vita; vita tv and psp. unfortunately 2048 cannot be played through adhoc party app :/

Xander Ze iTec
1st November 2016, 11:11 PM
What kinda skill level would this be, My horribleness can gold medal phantom class every now and again.......

.....On Easy AI :dizzy