PDA

View Full Version : The Legends!

stin
5th March 2016, 05:30 PM
Right, it`s exactly the same as Friday night every week but this is different because, this is one night only!

The date is Friday the 25th of March and time will be approx 1900 hrs till late. Choice is yours:hyper

I have invited special guests. The legends known as Asa!, Mad-Ice, Xtriko and possibly il_Nik and maybe more

So, I will be there but you are all welcome to play WipEout HD!:rock

See you there :paperbag

stevie :)

J.666
5th March 2016, 07:22 PM
.. Must work till 11 you guys gonna be online till late? Gonna join for sure :)

stin
6th March 2016, 06:10 PM
More than likely yeah :)

Snakenator1
6th March 2016, 06:51 PM
Good Friday then, count me in!
As long as I don't get roped in for a doctors appointment at my hospital which may happen, I'll update you closer to the time ^^

mannjon
7th March 2016, 01:10 AM
Might wanna brush up and do some time conversions. If it isn't too late, count mannjon in!

J.666
7th March 2016, 11:54 AM
There's gonna be a battle for the drunken master title between Xtriko, me and stin :D

blackwiggle
8th March 2016, 10:39 AM
Depends if the wipeoutzone Schnitzel eating record holder Asayyeah, makes a appearance.....need to give a nudge to leungbok , his nemesis.

I sent Asay a message when I first got my PS4, he said he didn't play wipeout any more, as he had other things to do.
I know Pirahpic actually deleted WOHD from his console.
Leungbok still has it , but is rarely active with either his PS3 or PS4 .... although he did try to get 2048 working with a PSTV, [successfully for him / he used a Euro Card version of the game ]

Yeldar ....would be finishing his master of engineering I think by now.... I don't know how well he went due to his tunnel vision, and if it would have effected his marks.... It's Yeldar...he could combat anything throw in front of him....so I doubt [Certainly HOPE ] Yeldar has no problems.

Xtrio.... Well tried contacting him.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RApvaQ0uGTw

No reply

stin
8th March 2016, 11:38 AM
Blackwiggle!

Trust me, asa, mad-ice and xtriko will be there! ;) l have spoke to them and they are interested playing against others.

That's why it is one night only but xtriko wants me to get rat-arsed on that night coming!

And yes you're right about asa, which he is busy atm but he will be there.

mannjon
9th March 2016, 02:49 AM
Drunken Master it is then. I will plan to drink and fly.

J.666
9th March 2016, 10:30 AM
Ahh yeah, another contender for the drunken mastermanship :D

Snakenator1
9th March 2016, 10:55 AM
No appointments for me, I am definitely in ^^
Albeit I cannot join the drink driver parade because I'm not allowed alcohol with my heart. I'll stick to the old fashioned cup of tea instead :coffee

Also good to see you again mannjon, hope life is treating you well!

blackwiggle
9th March 2016, 11:46 AM
Blackwiggle!

Trust me, asa, mad-ice and xtriko will be there! ;) l have spoke to them and they are interested playing against others.

That's why it is one night only but xtriko wants me to get rat-arsed on that night coming!

And yes you're right about asa, which he is busy atm but he will be there.

I wonder why ????

Ever see this Youtube video ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkCi9b9Sc-0

stin
9th March 2016, 03:49 PM
Heh! Yeah plenty of times! And still mental!

stevie :D

TheConzio
11th March 2016, 06:09 AM
3am? (cringe)
It's been a while since I've played Wipeout but I'll make an effort to be there :)

blackwiggle
11th March 2016, 09:13 AM
Right, it`s exactly the same as Friday night every week but this is different because, this is one night only!

The date is Friday the 25th of March and time will be approx 1900 hrs till late. Choice is yours:hyper

I have invited special guests. The legends known as Asa!, Mad-Ice, Xtriko and possibly il_Nik and maybe more

So, I will be there but you are all welcome to play WipEout HD!:rock

See you there :paperbag

Has this been posted at Wipeout ARENA?
http://wipeoutarena.forumsactifs.net/

I can't see anything posted within the last week.

If not, do you want me to post a "Head's Up" there?

stin
11th March 2016, 09:24 AM
Please thanks, totally forgot about that!

blackwiggle
11th March 2016, 11:10 AM
G-Superpilot, and other amazing ARENA forum members should be involved with this.
Hopefully Leungebok will respond to a PM....then it will be really interesting...he will get a lot of the old French crew involved

- - - Updated - - -

Old fart that loves songs that fit the topic...

Please listen to this..... Stupidly Happy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FaXmRWXLjM&list=RDRApvaQ0uGTw&index=38

nu9get
11th March 2016, 11:41 AM
just played with Xtriko this morning, some rapier and phantom races :) we'll be online tonight!

stin
11th March 2016, 05:14 PM
heh, yeah mad xtriko ;)

Btw, cheers blackwiggle :)

stevie:)

Dylan061997
11th March 2016, 05:32 PM
won't be here for this legend day sorry :(

Temet
12th March 2016, 03:38 PM
Hey,
Since most of us have a PSVita, we could use it to discuss no?
Or discord, free and works good :)

stin
14th March 2016, 12:45 PM
Vita is fine and you all welcome.

No long to go :)

blackwiggle
14th March 2016, 12:59 PM
I'll post a head's up at the Sony PS Forum.... well UK EURO one.

I can't post at the USA one, so if you are reading this and can.... Please do so.!

Hey STIN.

This is going to need a chat room..... what should/ could we use......Most that would attend would be /are already Avalon register ....seems a no brainer to keep it in the sprint of Avalon, since basically that's what it is.

Sending Leungbouk, Pira, and other legends PM's to attend .... We need Mad Ice , Yealder, Dantreich , SaturnReturns .... let's make this BIG !!! ...somebody please contact them if they are on your friends list.

If you want to attend and are a member of this forum, and have people listed as friends at this forum, send them a PM.... they will get a email announcing the details as a email....if they haven't changed email addressees.

Let's send the Sony WO HD Servers haywire :rock

Temet
14th March 2016, 02:01 PM
I think that now I'm better to talk about wipeout than to play it :)

stin
14th March 2016, 05:52 PM
Saturn is in Singapore working, so no chance for that. Mad-ice is playing ;) and leungbok still awaiting his reply.

Honestly , l think everyone are looking forward to it. :)

terra-wrists
15th March 2016, 12:40 PM
I'll post a head's up at the Sony PS Forum.... well UK EURO one.

I can't post at the USA one, so if you are reading this and can.... Please do so.!

Hey STIN.

This is going to need a chat room..... what should/ could we use......Most that would attend would be /are already Avalon register ....seems a no brainer to keep it in the sprint of Avalon, since basically that's what it is.

Sending Leungbouk, Pira, and other legends PM's to attend .... We need Mad Ice , Yealder, Dantreich , SaturnReturns .... let's make this BIG !!! ...somebody please contact them if they are on your friends list.

If you want to attend and are a member of this forum, and have people listed as friends at this forum, send them a PM.... they will get a email announcing the details as a email....if they haven't changed email addressees.

Let's send the Sony WO HD Servers haywire :rock

yeldar prolly wont race - he hates the post 2.51 updates.

blackwiggle
16th March 2016, 06:26 AM
How's Yedar's eyesight ATM?
I sort of get second-hand reports his carpel tunnel vision has gotten slightly worse, since I haven't been in contact with him, I have no way of knowing if that is true.

Either way, must be a bugger doing a engineering degree suffering that.

I just hope my phone company can fix my line before the race date [I'm getting crossed lines ], my current internet speed is .85mb ps ... ok for forums, but useless for anything else.

tug_14
16th March 2016, 08:31 AM
Same here :( ... glad to see moves on WOHD but hard to play with good level ... fun could be here with some old pirates but so hard to not be skilled as i was

blackwiggle
16th March 2016, 02:31 PM
Just Up'd the gig.

It's now announced at the R8 forum [copied & paste'd, with a little rev up, as you do ;) ]

http://formulafusion.co.uk/index.php?/forums/topic/466-legends-of-wipeout-gg-25th-march/

terra-wrists
18th March 2016, 12:17 PM
Same here :( ... glad to see moves on WOHD but hard to play with good level ... fun could be here with some old pirates but so hard to not be skilled as i was

I think plenty of us will be muted in skill so it should be pretty even (hopefully) :D

stin
20th March 2016, 09:41 AM
Not long to go

terra-wrists
22nd March 2016, 03:32 PM
when is this happening ?

stin
22nd March 2016, 05:54 PM
this friday night coming :) if l has no plans for this friday then l might hook up in the morning till night cos l'm dropping my wife work for twelve hours shift!

stevie ;)

terra-wrists
23rd March 2016, 12:18 PM
I have a small-ish window where I can jump online in the evening - to late night I think... I hope. :S

systeminspired
23rd March 2016, 05:26 PM
Am I allowed to join this Friday night? I'm a new member to the forums but I consider myself a decent pilot at HD Fury (I got Transcendence). Also, what time (preferably in EST) is this happening?

stin
24th March 2016, 12:17 PM
Yes, everyone are welcome! It's 1900 hrs gmt and yours is l think is 2pm est, but l will stay up till late. ;)

blackwiggle
24th March 2016, 04:11 PM
Tried online speed just recently ....nobody online ATM [ I'm +10 of everybody else, so no surprise].
I'll try again later.

TheConzio
24th March 2016, 04:45 PM
Unfortunately I'm not able to make it. I would love to see some recordings though :)

Cipher
25th March 2016, 03:16 AM
Same here i'm afraid, i have my sister coming over from Paris (easter holidays over here) which i had nearly forgotten about :/

I might race a couple around noon/ early afternoon, but won't be around in the evening

DIXI200
25th March 2016, 08:17 AM
Hello everyone, I will be online in the day .. we'll see you on the track :banzai ;)

stin
25th March 2016, 06:05 PM
just confirmed, asa and xtriko are definlately playing tonight and also mad-ice will play too but limited time because he is on holiday with his family.

So looking forward to play.......:)

Feisar31
25th March 2016, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the races everyone! :+

It was a lot of fun to be playing again, with some familiar people and some new ones too. :robot

stin
26th March 2016, 12:55 AM
Tonight, it has had been absolutely brilliant night, a lot of laughs on all the players especially asa and xtriko! But hopefully in near future, we must do this again!

Thank you for this and l do appreciate it. :)

systeminspired
26th March 2016, 01:16 AM
Darn, I am disappointed I missed the races. I was expected to be invited to a lobby or something, but that's alright. I probably should have joined the forums sooner, so overall it was a mistake on my part on not being prepared, so to speak.

stinkleroy
26th March 2016, 01:44 AM
A great night was had :) Hope to see those guys again, what a pleasure to race with you again. You gotta blow some of that rust of and come kick our butts ;)

Don't worry system, there are always a few people online during the week, and we have a regular meet up every Friday from 8pm GMT till late, so hopefully you will join us there :)
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?10008-Friday-Night-Flyabout

systeminspired
26th March 2016, 01:48 AM
How do meetups work? Do you guys set up a chat room on PSN where pilots can talk via messages, have them invite others to the right lobbies and start racing?

Sorry for so many questions. I'm kinda new to all this.

stin
26th March 2016, 07:42 AM
Up, washed and shaved to go out in that bloody weather! :/

System, don't worry l will invite you to the chat room and they will look after you. :)

Anyway, last night was awesome, xtriko was hilarious with his pictures and well....me too lol.

Alot of great banter, hopefully do that in near future.

terra-wrists
26th March 2016, 02:54 PM
couldn't make it last night :(

Dylan061997
26th March 2016, 03:12 PM
Sorry for staying not much time had to get up early this morning :( and who is the drunken master ? :g

stin
26th March 2016, 07:08 PM
Me! LOL!

DIXI200
29th March 2016, 09:47 AM
Hello Stin, big night I was not very on line, but it was fun, I did not know the pilot "xtriko" but I know him as a great artist of the guitar, I have a lot of his discography and I hope to meet him again on "WO"
A big hello to all :beer

terra-wrists
7th July 2016, 03:35 PM
... from 8pm GMT till late...

I believe it's time I made an appearance, i'm such a slacker, really :D