PDA

View Full Version : WipEout PS1 Sealed

Lyonz
27th August 2015, 03:55 PM
Hi,

I am new to the forum so not sure if this is the correct place to post this but... I am wondering if anyone here owns a sealed copy of WipEout ? And is looking to sell, if so let me know :)

Many Thanks
David

Cipher
28th August 2015, 07:21 AM
Finding a sealed one isn't going to be easy and you'll have to pay careful attention for fake re-wraps (You can determine if it's legitimate by checking if it has a playstation pattern band in the seal (these are present in the normal (square) cd cases up to the PS3 games (Vita games don't have it)), i don't have a sealed one in my collection so can't help you there, but i recommend installing the ebay app on your smartphone and adding a search term "wipeout new" and/or "wipeout sealed" to your followed searches, it'll send you push notifications when it finds a match ;)

Cipher

Lyonz
19th September 2015, 10:34 PM
Hi Cipher,

Thanks for the reply, I am prepared to pay very well for a sealed copy and have also done what you suggested :)

P.S. I am also willing to pay a referral fee for anyone that finds a perfect copy :)

Cheers
David

AdHoc
20th September 2015, 04:25 AM
The world is crazy.

AGgamer
20th September 2015, 05:42 AM
99.9% chance it doesn't exist.

Cipher
20th September 2015, 09:44 PM
99.9% sure it does in someone else's collection, or stored away in a dark corner of some storage room, forgotten :P

And yw Lyonz, good luck finding it!! ;)

Cipher